I NEED TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU HOME

Y/n's View

I shoot the basketball and it bounces off the rim

"Fuck." I mumble picking the ball up.

I haven't spoken to Hailee in 2 days, since she basically broke up with me. She's called me a few times but I haven't answered.

And I fucking suck at basketball now.

I hear the doorbell ring and I out the basketball down. I walk through the sliding doors and go into the house. I walk to the front door and open it.

"Can we talk?" Hailee asks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"You've been ignoring my calls for the past 2 days, I've been worried about you." Hailee says.

"Well, I'm fine. Just fucking fine. Been living my life by myself for the past 32 years, I'm just fine." I say.

"Y/n-" Hailee says.

"I don't even know why you care. You're the one who told me to go fuck myself." I say.

"Can you just shut up and listen for a minute?!" Hailee asks.

"I've been in plenty of bad relationships so when someone told me you were cheating, I ran with it." Hailee says.

"Who said that?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter." She says.

"Yes, it does!" I say.

"Ethan." She says.

"Ethan? Your manager, Ethan?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

Next time I hear from Ethan, I'm gonna let him have it.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"Hailee, you're the first woman I've ever truly loved. No other woman had made me feel the way you do. I would never do something like that." I say.

She smiles and nods. She kisses me and I smile.

"What do you think I should do about Ethan? Should I fire him?" She asks.

"No, no, no. He's a businessman. I get it, I guess. Don't worry about him." I say.

I'll handle him.

Time Skip

"Y/n, wonderful to see you." Ethan says as I walk in his office.

"Taking me up on my offer?" Ethan asks as I walk over to his desk.

I slap Ethan and he rubs his cheek.

"Ow!" Ethan says.

"You told Hailee I was cheating on her?!" I ask.

"How do you know-" Ethan asks.

"Does it fucking matter?! Why are you trying to ruin a good thing for me?" I ask.