IM BACK!!

note : GUYS IM BACK!!! I LOST MOTIVATION AND IF U WANNA READ MY OVERSHARING SCHOOL AND SOCIAL LIFE EXPIERENCES READ THE THING BELOW

OK SO the reason why i didnt update for five centuries was school that was actually being such a bitch, like im from belgium and our school system is weird anyway so highschool is from 7th to 12th grade and there's certain years that are harder than others like the first year, third year and fifth are *said* to be the hardest and im in my fifth year rn. AND bro they didnt fucking lie like i have SOOO many tests. Anyway so i'm trying to just write a decent chapter when i'm supposed to study rn cuz i have a statistics and dutch test on wednesday and its so funky like my teachers are shit. AND I WAS LIKE 'ill write this weekend ong' BUT THERES A SWEET 16 OF MY BEST FRIEND UGRHGHDF so i cant write then soo!!! ill write now yeay!!

BTW today the most embarrassing thing happened, in PE we have to make our own dances cuz my teacher is a hoe and we have to film it. aND my group and the group of some guys in my class were the only ones still in the gym AND SINCE WE WERE DANCING ON MICHAEL JACKSON WE HAD TO MOONWALK but i was drenched from the rain and i forgot my PE clothes so my jeans WHICH ALR IS WAY TOO BIG I ALWAYS STEP ON IT was wet too and my socks too and when i dont wear shoes i fully stand on it LIKE 88848R903AZE anwyay so while i was moonwalkign my pants and socks made this LOUD ass fart sound on the gym floor but i didnt fart ok and ofc everyone started laughing aND THE GUYS THIOUGHT I FARTED WHILE I DDINT and i wanted to die!!

OK SO NOW THE STORY

real onez 🥶🥶🐺🐺

y/n:

guys!!!!

hiori:

what!!!

y/n:

life update: it got worse

hiori:

but pooks youre batman

y/n:

what can i say, even dark knights can have dark nights..

chigiri:

AINT NO WAY CHECK THE OTHER GC IDK WHT HAPPEND BUT I OPEN IT AND SEE SHIDOU SAID HED FIGHT Y/N HELP??

y/n:

no im scared to fight 🥰

kurona:

just electrocute him again

y/n:

no i mean what if he chokes me and i cum

hiori:

aint no way

y/n: