Chpt.1

A mother sabertooth paces agitatedly,knowing something is different with this batch of kittens.Not wrong,just different, for the kittens father is a wolf.So they could be pups,they don't know.The saber was forced to complete a mating bond with a wolf,and have offspring,for the government's curiosity on what would happen.
She hisses,flicking her tail and starts pacing faster in the dark room,glaring at the window the government's observing through. She roars,startling them but lays down against the wall going into labor.

Twenty minutes later
The female sabertooth licked her pup passionately,cleaning her, and then glances at the other one,a pure black hybrid,she smiles brightly, that one inherited her eyes and teeth.She purrs,done with cleaning them.
She looks at the one she was cleaning earlier. It's also black, but has a more slender form and huge ears like her sister.There identical,but with all but one detail.
She had vampire fangs.
Gasping in shock she licked the cubs again and stands up to block the government from seeing. They mew,or whimper,wanting to suckle from there mother desperately, so she lays back down so they can suckle. She roars quietly to the government, and they open her cage,releasing her into her pride to introduce the kits.
Roaring and not holding back,she glances at her kits,who's eyes were already opened, due to a special chemical they inject into the mothers right before they go into labor. Looking to the side,she notices the others and smiles,raising her head above the the Bermuda grass and roars a greeting heading to the tree all the mothers out of gestation go to until the pride comes to regather there females. She looks up at the government's clock they put up and her catish grin widens.Any moment know they should appear.She roars at the setting sun and gathers her cubs next to her. "Hey Avril, how are your cubs?" Another feline said.Looking over I notice its Jessia, a panther with sea blue eyes. I smile, she's one of my best friends."The cubs are great,beautiful black fur,and they have inherited my saberfangs.Although,I think the first one got more of her father's genes, she's slightly smaller,how are yours?"
I look down at my paws, raking my claws against the dirt and I pull my adventurous cubs back,deciding to put off naming them until the pride comes. "There beautiful cubs, One had fiery eyes,black with tawny lion markings,one looks exactly like me,and one was a lion.All are females exept the first one" I snap out of it and gasp, "They sound beautiful,how about we let them play?" The jaguaress nodded and shifted her paws from around her cubs and I removed my tail letting them introduce themselves. I noticed immediately my first cub (the more wolflike one) bounded up to jessias first cub,the black one with tawny markings,and they started nuzzling each other (they look bout two months old now) I glanced up at Jessia grinning.They're mates,There felines have taken a liking to the others soul and have chosen each other for life. Glancing back, I looked at my second cub, who had already made friends with the other cubs,but she bolted up right and stared at her sister and her mate sadly before noticing her ear was being pulled by one of the other kits and leaping at her. I smiled,it was natural for the sister to be slightly sad, she can't spend alot of time with her sister now.
I hear a roar in the distance and all the females roar in return,including me. I gather my cubs and pad over to our prides females with jessia. "Time to face the pride jessia,you sure your ready?"
"You sure your ready Avril?" She teased back.
I laughed and basked in the sun with my cubs by the other females.

Authors note:
Omg! This is my first chapter in my first book so I'm sorry if it's soops short lol.So um,thanks for reading sooo much! If I did anything wrong comment and tell me.

Fan Follow Comment Like

708 words yeah
....so..... Love y'all