𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖞

I was waked up by the sound of my alarm clock

I was waked up by the sound of my alarm clock . It was already 5 in the morning we have to prepare for the haldi ceremony in the morning and for the wedding in night and between it I have to get that ring too from that mean woman. I swear if I wouldn't have been undercover she would already have met with the grim reapers. I have checked the ring during the sangeet time and it was the same diamond professor has given to us I would have taken it but I was not able to.

I got ready in simple black kurta and red pants. I walked to the terrace garden where everyone from the management team was already there. Rounak told me about the tasks we have to do today. We got more help since both the functions are important and time taking and going to happen on the same day.

We prepared for the haldi here and Rounak and Manan one of the assistant went to the grand hall where wedding was going to happen to take care of the decorations.

At almost 10 the preparations was done and I did a last minute checkup upon the preparations.

"Did you told them to arrange the white and yellow flower as I said?" I asked to Aman.

"Yes mam!"

"Who was sent to bring the guests?"

"Rohit went to bring them."

"Did they arrived?"

"They will be in a few minutes."

"Good"

"What about the bride and the groom?"

"The bride is in her room getting ready and the groom is nowhere to found.." Arushi said

"Huh?"

"Don't worry he will arrive in a few minutes.." Janav said entering there.

"Ooh..okay! Just tell him to be on time.."

"Sure!" he said and I went to check the other preparations from there.

After making sure everything is fine I went to change for the function.

My phone buzzed and It was Jarek so I immediately answered it.

"How's everything going?"

"Until this moment it's under our control."

"What are you going to do next? Did you planned it?"

"Don't worry the bride like me too much I will exchange the rings at the very next moment I will get." I said sarcastically..

"Hmm!! Okh!! So what I have to do?"

"Get the car and a person ready almost a few metres ahead from the wedding venue. I will manage other things."

"Okh! At which time?"

"After midnight no one will notice at that time."

"Okh."