Part 1️⃣0️⃣

A few minutes later we are now in a dress store. Wanda is helping me pick out some dresses for the party. So far I have 2, one red one and one black one.

The red one has a cut under the boob with a small slit in the bottom and it is a tighter dress.

The black one has a Lacey top with a low cut to show cleavage and it goes down mid thigh with thin straps and it's also tight.

So far I'm slightly leaning toward the black dress but I need to try it on first. "Want to try these on and I'll see if there's anymore for you?" Wanda asks while Natasha stands next to me. "Sure." I reply and Wanda hands me the dresses.

Meanwhile Nat got me a dressing room. "I'll wait out here and you can try those on, let me know if you need any help, alright love?" She asks and I nod. I walk inside and try in the red dress.

It went to my knee and my boobs looks pretty good especially with the undercut. The dress was slightly loose on the bottom. I walked out to Natasha and did a small spin.

"Damn you look hot," she states and I laugh. "Thank you." I say and walk back inside. I look at myself in the mirror once more before taking the dress off and putting on the black one.

It was so pretty, the lace was slightly see through in my waist area and there was a good view of cleavage. The dress was short but I liked it. I walk out and do another spin.

"That's the one for sure." She smiles and I nod. "I love this one, it's so pretty" i tell her and Wanda walks over. Her jaw drops when she sees me. "You look amazing y/n!" She says walking up to me, taking my hand and spinning me around.

"Wow, just wow.." She looks at my butt in the dress and I giggle. "Nice view?" I ask jokingly. "Definitely," Nat replies and I laugh more.

I walk back into the dressing room but don't shut the door because I see a hanger on the floor. I bend over to grab it not realizing that my whole ass is on display for both women.

I hear Natasha snort and I stand up blushing. Wanda clears her throat. "Let's buy that dress yeah?" She asks and I shut the curtain. I cover my face with a sigh before changing back into my clothes and hanging the dress back up.

I hand it to Wanda once I'm finished and her takes it. "Sorry.." I mumble to nat as she stands with me. "Don't be sorry, I enjoyed that thoroughly" she grins and I roll my eyes. "You're worse that Tony" I giggle and she elbows me lightly.

We go into another store to buy me some shoes and I get, Air Force 1s in black and white, 3 paired of converse in black, brown and red, 2 pairs of sandals, 2 pairs of crocs in black and white, 4 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of Jordan's and 2 pairs of vans in pink and checkered. Lots of shoes but Natasha and Wanda go overboard..

finally after 2 hours of being at the mall we finally return to the Tower. I sigh in relief once I plop down on the couch next to Steve. "did you have fun?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah but it's definitely tiring." I yawn and he puts his arm around me.

I look at the clock and see it's only 2. Nat told me the party wasn't till 7. I have a while so why not take a nap. I snuggle into Steve's chest and close my eyes.

"You don't mind if I sleep on you right?" I ask bluntly but realize that my words sounded weird. Steve chuckles, "yeah that's fine.." he smiles looking down on me. "Thanks" I smile back up at him and close my eyes once more. Steve gently rubs my back making me fall asleep almost instantly.

Authors note:

This is a short chapter ik 😭 butt some fun things are cominggg!!