Chapter 1, meeting eachother.

A/N before we start; this is for my beloved Gianna383971 :3 she's been waiting on this for forever, so I hope you like in ml!! (End of A/N, But snack break) (okie im back from snack break)

Keywords

Thoughts

SHOUTING

(WATER BREAK SRRY)
———————————
Zed (goofy goober) POV (ig??)
———————————

I was sitting outside the van talking to souxie (dw idk how to pronounce it either 😭) about the catacombs, dying in that place has gotta be my biggest fear... (hehe foreshadowing) anyway, papillon called out for me, something about a chick called Scarlett?

I quickly poked my head in the side door of the van to be met with a dirty blonde chick, a cute tall guy with a camera and some guy covered in, what i assume is, grease.

"Yea pap? What's up?" I ask, glancing back at the camera guy. He didn't really look like he wanted to be here.

"Zed, this is Scarlett," he points to the chick ",George" he points to the guy covered in grease "and benji!" He finally points to the cute one, i smile and wave to the trio.

"They want to break into the catacombs." Pap said in a slightly worried but totally down for it tone.

"WHAT!?" I shouted a bit to loud...

"Actually," the camera boy spoke up, "this was all Scarlett's idea, we don't really have a say in this..." he seemed upset.

The girl in the maroon top giggled, she was playing it off as a joke.

"Benji, you guys don't have to come!" She gave a tight, warning smile in the tall guy's direction.

Hm. She seems like such a fun person.

——————————-
Hope you like it Gianna383971