|57|

Estella didn't take her eyes off her TV when the game came to an end. She sighed as she was watching France celebrating and the England players trying to comfort each other.

When her boyfriend appeared on screen, laying on the ground covering his face she instantly felt awful. Estella just wished she was there with Jude in that moment.

She knew Jude would be blaming himself and thinking about everything he could of done better in the game.

"He will be alright El, aren't you seeing him soon?" Carlos asked his sister. "Yeah I am, just wish I was there with him now" Estella said.

"Hey, trust me I know you do. But, you have your own career too. You, as well as Jude know you can't always be there with each other" Carlos added.

"Yeah, just sucks, you know? He's just got knocked out of the World Cup!" Estella replied. "And you'll see him soon El, most likely call him later" Carlos added.

"You know I will," Estella said as she smiled slightly as the TV was showing Jude talking with his family as well as every other England player with their families as well.

"You really love him, don't you?" Carlos asked. "We haven't said that yet.." Estella mumbled. "Why? It's obvious to anyone to see you both do!" Carlos added.

"I don't know, we just haven't.." Estella said. "Do it at Christmas," Carlos told him. "You're letting me stay at his at Christmas, really?!" Estella exclaimed.

"It's your first Christmas together El, don't worry I'll talk to mum and dad" Carlos said. "Thank you!! You're the best brother ever!" Estella added as she hugged him.

"Te quiero, El" Carlos mumbled as he hugged her back.