Bikini

How The Obx Characters Would React To You: Wearing a sexy bikini.

JJ:
EYES FIXATED ON UR BODY. He thinks your the most stunning thing alive. Handsy immediately. tries to be  a gentleman but can't help himself. Cringy pick-up lines. makes sure no one else has eyes on you.  COMPLEMENT KING! P.S  Have fun later tonight * wink wink *

John B: 

Low key in love. Trying to make sure no one looks at you disrespectfully except him ofc. Complements, dirty jokes. Never seen you look this stunning. hated when you wrapped a towel over yourself. Don't worry though. that towel and that bikini is coming off later tonight...

Pope:

Stares. Kinda like a serial killer. Stutters while talking to you. Gives you gentleman-like completes even though being a gentleman is the last thing his brain is thinking. A little handsy but mostly respecting. Gets annoyed when the other boys look at you.

Rafe:

My man knew what he was doing. He would've been the one to buy you the bikini. Y'all would be at a pool party and he would ask you to give him a little 'fashion show' with it on. He knew you'd look stunning in it but his jaw dropped when he saw you in it fully. Let's just say that y'all didn't make it to the pool...

Topper:

HIGH KEY IN LOVE. Literally the first thing he'd say is  "You look hot". Handsy. Keeping you by his side. Lots of complements. Protective when other guys would look at you. That bikini is coming off fast tonight.