Pirates (demons) and the government (angels) were hereditary enemies. It was well against the law to be a pirate, and if a member of the government dated one, they would be executed. It was a sad life for the villagers (the normal humans), and most of the government took their money away. The pirates were always attacking, which made things worsen. The only good side was Aziraphale and Crowley. The government official, Aziraphale, would forgive debts if people had no money and paid with his own. Crowley would steal money from the government and give it to the people, kinda like Robin Hood. Now, this is the story of how a government official and a pirate fell in love. 

Crowley, the captain of one of the most famous pirate crews, snickered in his private area of the ship. He finally did it. He had a government official in his ship. He walked up the stairs to see the official Aziraphale. He had a nice yellowish coat over his blue button-down, his blue eyes full of tears and worry. Crowley looked down at him and kneeled down. "Hey, you're not a government official." He scoffed and yelled at the crew, "WHO THE FUCK DID YOU BRING HERE!? THROW.HIM OVERBOARD-" Then a crew member raised his hand, "Uhm- actually, That's the favorited Aziraphale... people like him because he forgives their debts sometimes..." the others nodded. "Really? You expect me to believe this!?" Crowley was slightly angry. He asked for a government official in his hands, and now he had a geeky nobody here. "Uhm... I-I actually am a government official... Th-they're right by the way, my name is Aziraphale..." the government official said, his voice breaking.

"Well then, it's time for bribery." Crowley snickered and went to his area, writing a note on a peice of parchment he found on the ground. It read, "To the government officials, we have Azirafell, and if you don't give us 1,542,333 pounds (1893892.38 US dollars), and you can have your official back." Crowley signed it, handed it to a crow, and it flew to the officials offices.

Many days later, Crowley got his letter back from a dove. He read it. "No thanks. Keep him. We hated him." Gabriel, Micheal, and Uriel signed it. Crowley was slightly mad, through all of the days he kept Aziraphale he actually felt somewhat bad for him. Aziraphale smiled brightly at any food given to him and would help Crowley read or write. Crowley could hardly read, letters just looked like random lines to him. Aziraphale could read well. If Crowley didn't understand a word, Aziraphale would tell him what it meant. Crowley was better at reading people than books. He liked to look at people and read their personality. That's why he didn't believe Aziraphale was a government official. Most of them were mean, but Aziraphale was nice. 

One of the members walked in, "uhm, Captian Crowley... should we go back and collect the momey..?" Crowley slammed his fist against the table and got up, "They told us to keep him." The whole crew heard and was shocked. "What?"Why would they decline!?" Many complaints were heard from the crew, and Crowley showed them all the paper. "But he's so nice..." Some pouted, others were offering to kill the government officials. Crowley agreed with everything, pf course, but he didn't know how Aziraphale would react. He stepped into the Aziraphale chamber and entered. "Ah, hello," he smiled. "What's wrong?" Aziraphale looked so sweet, as if he was full of sugar. "Well... you aren't free. The others said that we should keep you." Crowley explained. "Oh... well, that wasn't much of a shocker..." Aziraphale stayed sitting on the cold floor, a slightly hurt expression painted on his face, Crowley bit his lip and entered the chamber. "Here." Crowley grabbed his hand and led him out the chamber, onto the dock, and sat him down. He untied his arms and threw the ropes in the sea. "... Did they hurt you?" Crowley asks, watching the ropes fall. "The ropes were fine, I swear -" he was cut off by Crowley. "Not the ropes, the officials. They appear to be jackasses who just want money and will hurt anyone who comes between them and the money." Aziraphale looked at Crowley with slight shock."Well... I supposed they did hurt me sometimes when I would forgive people's debts and pay their debts with my own money..." Aziraphale looked up, trying to remember anything else. "Oh, once they burned my hand for helping a pirate after he fell down." Aziraphale shows Crowley his bandaged hand. "How long ago was that?" Crowley asked, slightly mad. "A few days ago, before I was kidnapped." Aziraphale explained with a weak laugh. 

Crowley was pissed. He stood up and took Aziraphale with him to his private room. "Strip. Now." Crowley said demanding. "What-" Aziraphale blushed. "Not like that. Keep your trousers on or something." Aziraphale snickered and Crowley laughed, too. It had been a while since he laughed. Aziraphale took his shirt off and many scars, bruises, and marks were displayed on his body. Crowley was shocked that someone as kind and happy ad Aziraphale had gone through something like this. "Sit down." Crowley ran out and got his medical supplies, bandaging every wound, scrape, burn, and bruise. Aziraphale cried, Crowleys antics were probably the most thoughtful thing anyone had done for him for a long time. 

____________________________________

I'm cutting it off here.

Yes, there will be a FUCK TON of angst. So yeah. 😇