T W O

"I can't believe that happened to you!" One of the female teachers exclaimed. I think her name was Claire something she's the Art teacher. I think. I'm not exactly friend's with her but we talk every now and then when she wants to gossip or talk about her latest toy.

That topic is something I really don't care for.

    I didn't bother to respond and instead walked away. Why? Because I have better things to do than talk about someone's sex life that does not include me. Not that I want to new included.

       Anywho as she was talking I silently walked away from her and into my classroom putting together my lesson for the day and Parent night. The one night I do not have to work because my friends son goes here and I am his parent for the night. I don't really think of her as a friend but what the hell. She forced me to recommend him. Literally. She kidnapped me, tied me to a chair and said she was roll over my pet panther if I didn't. So like any other person would do, I talked to the principle about her son. Not that there was much to talk about.

"-xn!" My friend Rosetta Jefferson, Thomas's sister, screamed attracting attention to us.

"Huh?" I dumbly replied.

"Were you listening to me?"

"Honestly,"I said,"no I wasn't."

  And I wasn't but we already got that cleared up. Now that I think about it I don't pay attention to anything that I don't care about. Not that I don't care I just have a hard time expressing that love for that person. Take my mom for instance.

   I care about her I just can't show it.

Or better yet won't show it.

As I was discussing my show of affection I once again didn't hear Rosetta speaking to me. Or anything that she was talking about.

"-inx, I swear you don't pay attention to anybody but Christian. And he's a student."

I snapped my head up and glared at Rosetta. Sighing when she flinched,  so in fear I would snap at her I changed the topic.

  "So do you want to know what happened yesterday night," I started "or are you gonna' bitch all day?"  My words were blunt but I didn't care she was starting to piss me off with her nagging.

"Of course I want to know. So stop stalling and tell me."

"All right."

@@@@@@

"-and the man stomped on it then dragged me back inside but the cop's before they could get what they wanted. And that's it."

"That's it?"

"Yes that's it. What did you expect a shoot out?"

She looked around guilty like before saying,"Well yeah."

I sighed and walked away. Suddenly the lack if sleep came crashing down on me and black dots suddenly appeared in my line of sight. Wow I feel really dizzy.

"Jinx are you okay?" Rosetta's concerned voice called out. I blinked clearing away the dots and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay well we have to get ready the- Jinx, Jinx!"

That was all I heard before darkness consumed my vision.