3

Jiwoo held his phone looking at the time.

"Is this where you are supposed to meet Nayeong for the interview?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't. She's in there," he said observing the cafe.

"Maybe she's running late, let's just go in and see." I unbuckled my seatbelt. And hopped out of the car. Jiwoo quickly followed me into the cafe. We sat down still no sign of Kim Nayeong.

"Officers," a pleasant voice said from behind.

Jiwoo and I stood up and shook hands with Nayeong. She had a dimpled smile on her and a brown apron, she sat down. Nayeong was young and petite, with curly black hair and a warm, inviting gaze. "You're here for an interview right?" she asked.

"Yes, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Detective Go, and that is Officer Cho," I gestured my hands to Jiwoo.

Nayeong nodded and smiled. "It's nice to meet you."

"We were wondering if you could answer a few questions for us," I stated. Nayeong nodded in agreement. "You said this happened on the first of March in 2016, is that correct?"

"Yes," she nodded her head.

"Do you know the person's identification?"

"Not exactly," she drifted off. "But he had a scare on his eye..."

"A scare?" Jiwoo repeated.

"Yeah! As well as a rose tattoo on his neck... I can't remember the number, I think it started with a three."

Jiwoo's face blanked. "A rose tattoo," he stated.

"That's what I said," she replied.

Jiwoo leaned closer to me. "It must be the Blood Jangmi Gang," he whispered. "Each member has a rose tattoo with a number on it."

I nodded my head. "Can you elucidate further,"

"I heard them talking about a deal; like someone paid them to hurt me," she continued.

Blood Jangmi Gang, Blood Jangmi Gang, Blood Jangmi Gang ran throughout my head. I knew I heard that name before, but I couldn't recall when. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I quickly pulled it out: Officer Hyungjoon sent a message. I quickly clicked on it and gasped.

I know who killed Kim Junho.