Cabin

(MENTION OF SENSITIVE SUBJECTS SUCH AS, DRUG USE, ALCOHOL USE, ETC.)

I check my phone. Arrival- 5:37 PM, 3 minutes away. The rest of the friend group is already at the cabin. I sigh. I'm dreading this camping trip because of what's going on with me and Eren, but I don't want to let that ruin this trip. I take a sip out of my redbull that I bought on the way. The cabins about 2 hours away from Paradis, so I bought snacks for the road.

I pull into the driveway of the cabin. The only spot left is next to Eren's car. I groan, turning off my car. I get out, closing my car door and opening the backseat door. I grab the suitcase I packed out and the bag of snacks I threw back there while driving. I knock on the cabin door before opening it, making it known I'm here.

As I walk in, everyone looks at me and greets me. Sasha runs up to me first. "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hiii!" She says, hugging me.

I laugh. "Hi Sash."

Jean is behind her, waiting for her to let me go. Once she does, he hugs me. "Hi gorgeous." He says, pulling away.

"Hi." I say smiling.

Connie waves from the couch. Him and Marco are playing a game on the tv. "Come to the kitchen, that's where everyone is." Jean says. I nod, leaving my suitcase at the doorway.

I walk into the kitchen and immediately lock eyes with Eren. He rolls his eyes, turning his head toward Armin and continuing their conversation.

"Hello, welcome!" Nick says, side hugging me.

"Hi!" I say back, smiling.

Armin looks at me and smiles. I smile back. Mikasa and Annie are sitting at the island. They look at me and wave. I wave back.

Hitch comes out the bathroom. "Oh my god, I was waiting for you! Hi!" She says, immediately running towards me and hugging me.

"Hi, my love." I say, hugging her back.

"Me and Hitch will show you to your room, come on!" Sasha says, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the kitchen. I look behind me at Hitch and smile. She just shrugs and smiles.

Sasha opens my room door and the first thing I see is a beautifully made bed. "Oh my.." I say, taking in how beautiful the room is.

"I know! I wanted you to have this one because I knew you'd like it." Sasha says, basically cheesing. Hitch is astound by the room too.

"Thank you Sasha." I say, smiling.

"We'll leave you to unpack." Hitch says, closing the door.

She must've grabbed my suitcase when Sasha was dragging me up here. I take my suitcase and put it on the bed, unzipping it. I take out all my pajamas, putting them in one drawer. I take my undergarments, putting them into their own drawer and so on.

Once I'm done unpacking, I plop on the bed. I stare at the ceiling. I hear the friend group moving and talking in the hallway. Suddenly, I hear his voice. "Jean, Armin, come here!" He shouts down the hall. He sounds awfully close. I get up and open my room door.

I peek outside into the hallway and I watch Jean and Armin walk into the room next to mine. I walk down the hallway, taking a look into the room as I walk by. "Nah, Eren I think you got the best room." Jean says.

I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. How lovely. Just as I was going to try to ignore him the best I could. I sigh deeply before leaving the bathroom and going back into my room.

__________

As I'm laying down on my bed, I hear a knock. "Come in." I say, sitting up.

Sasha opens the door. "Put on your swimsuit, we're going into the hot tub." She says with a smile.