Puppeteer

Marinette babysat Manon, she wished James was here to help her but he was gone as well as Cat Blanc, she put two and two together, and realized that James was Cat Blanc and the reason James wasn't at school for months is that he was dead. Just like Cat Blanc cause they were the same person.

Then came a fight over a Ladybug doll between Nadja and Manon, they accidentally broke it and Manon really wanted to keep it even after it's broken, Nadja said no. Manon snuck back to Marinette's room and tricked her into giving the doll. Nadja was angered at Manon and scolded her. Manon then got Akumatized into Puppeteer.

Now Ladybug and Cat Noir and Cat Blanc(replacement) are now fighting her. Puppeteer reakumatized Alya into Lady Wi-Fi. While Cat Blanc (I'm just going to say Cat B for his replacement) was fighting, Ladybug realized something.

"You know how Cat Blanc died?" Ladybug whispered to her black cat partner. "Yeah, your bringing that up now?" Cat Noir said unamused. "Since LadyWifi is back, and she caused Cat Blanc's murder, when I use my miraculous ladybug it should fix everything since I didn't get to fix LadyWifi's damage, and it will bring back Cat Blanc? Our Cat Blanc?"

"That's if we stop Puppeteer." Cat Noir warned her not to get her hopes up.

Time skip

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

It fixed everything. Even the damaged LadyWifi originally caused. James found himself waking up from the death. "H-huh? W-what happened..." James asked no one in particular, putting a hand on his head.

He shook his head to get it clear.

Meanwhile

"Frost Thaw!"

The replacement,  Jayden, de transformed. Frost seemed more excited than usual. Jayden sighed, he knew that meant it was time for them to leave each other.

Frost hugged Jayden's cheek, smiling as he did so. "Thanks Jay, for being a good holder," Frost thanked. Jayden smiled too. "Goodbye Frost. You are the best and possibly last kwami I ever had." Jayden gave his miraculous to Frost.

Frost flew away with a high spirit. Then he saw James in the place where he died. But he.. he was alive!

"James!" Frost flew towards him. James smiled brightly once he saw his kwami. "I thought I'd never see you again!!" Frost said joyfully. "I thought I'd never see you again Frost. You are my best friend, I'd hate myself if I ever left you."

Frost squeezed the orphan's cheek, and gave him the miraculous, which he slipped onto his finger. James smiled. Frost and James hugged each other, but something caught the orphan's eye.

"Huh?" James stepped forward, seeing as it was a note from someone.

To Cat Blanc

if you ever wake up and see this note, meet me and Cat Noir in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Yup! That's where we'll be! Mreow!

From, Ladybug and Cat Noir

James smiled. "Frost Freeze!"

Time skip

Cat Blanc got to the place. He didn't see anyone. "Wh-Wha-?" Cat Blanc was confused, until someone tackled him. "Whoa!" He shouted, he fell onto the ceiling with a certain black cat on top of him.

"Noir... if you keep doing that, people will think we're gay." Cat Blanc slightly blushed in embarrassment, yet smiled.  "Didn't mean to embarrass you Blanc," Cat Noir smiled, and helped him up. "Yes you did. You just like seeing me and Ladybug embarrassed, Noir." Cat Blanc flicked his partner's bell playfully. "Hey paws off the bell." Cat Noir said playfully, doing the same.

"Right back atcha." Cat Blanc fired back. "Woah, kitties, kitties." Ladybug smiled, showing up. "There's no need to get personal."

"I wasn't getting personal" Cat Blanc hissed. "Me neither Milady" Cat Noir smiled. "Again, keep it professional, Noir, and don't call me Kitty Ladybug please," Cat Blanc reminded.

"Sure whatever you say Kitty Cat." teased Ladybug, Cat Blanc growled. "Hey at least you're getting her attention." Cat Noir grumbled. "Don't be grumpy, kitty," Ladybug smiled, scratching cat noir's chin, then noticing Cat Blanc's arms crossing.

"There's more for you, too," Ladybug scratched Cat Blanc's ears, which made the orphan blush tomato red, praying to the gods for her to stop. "C-Can you n-not?" Cat Blanc stuttered, covering his face with his hands (quick note:if was there I would be like "can you please stop 😳") to cover it up.

Cat Noir burst into laughter. "Okay then." Ladybug giggled. Cat Blanc crossed his arms turning away from his partners in order to hide his flustered look.

The blush finally died down as he looked at Ladybug and Cat Noir after moments of silence. "S-So how was that replacement.. was he...better than me by any chance?"

Ladybug tilted her head in confusion. "Why in the world would you ask that Cat Blanc?" Ladybug asked. Her white skinned partner sighed, and sat down. "I mean.. did you like him...more than me? Di-Did you... was he... a better Cat Blanc than me?"

Ladybug sighed. "No, he wasn't. I mean he was a good Cat Blanc it was nice working with him but something, no, someone was missing." Ladybug put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Who was missing?" Cat Blanc asked quietly.

"You" Ladybug whispered "we couldn't be the ladybug and cats trio without you, we would fall apart if it wasn't for you, we would full on MURDER each other if it wasn't for you. We owe a lot to you and we were only working together for 6 days and without you it just seemed like something was wrong. There was no one to keep us on track and we got sidetracked on missions a whole lot of times... and for a long time we've needed you Cat Blanc and we're both glad that your here by our side once again" ladybug spoke.

Cat Blanc smiled, "well this team would be dead if it wasn't for me. I bet the team could've collapsed if you had that replacement much longer," cat blanc realized, smiling.

"Besides... I know you always really want to murder Noir because of his annoying routine, and I'm pretty much the only thing that stops you."

"Where'd you get that" Ladybug yelled. Cat Blanc laughed. "Oh, you," Ladybug said annoyed. And together the trio sat on the top of the Eiffel Tower.