Part 1 They Realized

Nobody's POV'S 3

At Hogwarts.(at Breakfast) Hermione was reading her book and Ron&Harry were having a conversion "Who's the girl that's now starting to be with silver trio mate" Ron asked confused. "Mhmh" Harry shrugged. "Ohh.. i think that's his sister that has been with us, but just hid in the shadows" Hermione said while still looking at her book. Ron and Harry had a shocked look on there faces "WHAT in the bloody HELL!" Ron whispered loudly. "what!?" Harry said "mmhm" Hermione said finally looking up at them while shaking her head up and down.

(Time Skip ----->)

                                                                                  Noelle POV 

Me and silver trio walked out into the hall way and saw the golden trio "ooh~ there they are" Pansy says "let's go" I say smirking we walked over there "well looks who's here Scarhead, Mudblood and Weasley" I say point at each one of them. Hermione look down sadly but whatever she is a mudblood after all. " IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE BLOODY TIME!!" Weasley yelled I flinched a little but made sure no one saw "MUDBLOOD!!" I yelled while walking away with Pans, Dray, and Blaise when something tripped me it was Potter "POTTER" i yelled Pans pulling me back "ugh" I pout "ANGER ISSUED"  Weasley yelled and that was when I was done with it I run to Weasley with Dray and Pans behind me. I ran to Weasley and punched him "What THE BloODY HELl!" ron screams. Pansy whispered in my ear "stop it"

"Fine" I whispered and walk away madly. "ooh I have to go" I said run to meet up with Crystal and Celina "bye" Dray, Pans, and Blaise said 

(Time Skip ----->) 

"ugh dumb WEASLEY" I say "what did he do" Celina asked worriedly "he called me ANGER ISSUED" I say really madly "ooh" Celina said "BITCH!!" Crystal said "Then I punched him but whatever I'm calm and collected" I say breathing in and out "let's go " Selena says happy while me and Crystal stand up we all hold hands until we reach the 4th corridor and then we split up.

Sorry I know it sucks but my first story try my best also sorry for the short part