-2-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rhea was waiting unpatienly for the white-ish hair girl. Something was new, or better, something was back, the feeling, the urge to know her. Rhea's mind was screaming of excitement. Her heart was racing in her chest. She made herself confused and wondered why this was happening? She took a sip of her bourbon and looked at the people around her. They were talking and laughing, and she didn't pay attention to them. All she wanted was her to come, she pulled up the jacket on the chair next to her and found her phone under the jacket and she checked the time, she had been 20 minutes late.

She took one last sip and reached for her phone put in her pockets and got up to leave. Just then, she was about to hit someone because of how fast she was. She looked down, and it was her. They smiled, and Rhea breathed out and took a step back slowly.

"Sorry, i am late." Liv pulled away the hair on her glasses with a smile.

Rhea's smile was enough for an forgiveness, "It's ok, although i was about to leave. But let's grab another drink." She cleared the way for Liv and Liv giggles that made Rhea smile more.

She walked and sat down asking for a drink, and Rhea went next to her, Liv's eyes were looking up and down at Rhea, the style of her hair, her clothes, the way she talks with others, her mind went straight to dirty thoughts, her in bed or them making out, she widened her eyes and shook her head.

"You didn't tell me your name." Her accent was just so fine. Liv didn't let her walls down.

"Why so curious to know my name?" Liv chuckled, and Rhea just smiled, and her shoulders went up.

"Well, you're my guest for tonight, and i should know your name. A name to remember." She chuckled at the last part, and Liv licked her lips and laughed.

That made Rhea's mind get cloudy, her chuckle became a small smile, and her eyes looked Liv's eyes under the bar's orange and yellow lights. Liv noticed the way Rhea was looking at her, so she just like Rhea stopped and smiled at her. Liv raised her eyebrows and leaned her head closer, signaling as 'what?'. Rhea smiled wider and shook her head as 'nothing'.

"Liv, it's Liv Morgan." Titling her head, and Rhea nodded, and she knew for the fact that her name would be forever in her mind and heart.

Liv Morgan.

"Nice name, mine is Rhea Ripley." Rhea drinked her tequila, holding her hand out, and Liv looked at the hand, then they shook hands without moving their hands away. The feel of their hands in each others was so good that they didn't want to move their hands away. But with Rhea's movement, they pulled away.

Liv was amazed by the name, she has never heard a name like that. But she liked the name, and she thought the name perfectly fit with her style, so she smiled and nodded.

"So Rhea, what are you? I mean, mysterious girl, with full dark clothes and dark hair? Are you assassin?" Rhea laughed at Liv's joke, and that made Liv laugh and look at Rhea's lips for a few seconds.

Rhea sighed and drowned her brows, "Uh, well, i came from Australia, my family live there. But i moved to America 5 years ago, and living in Australia is kinda hard or getting a job in there. So i came here to get a job or at least finish my school, which i couldn't do it so i just stopped doing it, and i got a job in a coffee shop. What about you?" Rhea was finally getting comfortable and getting normal. The eye contact and the smiling at each other were no longer, and they were talking in normal.

Liv thought about Rhea's story, "Wow, you've come in a long way, i mean, you could do it all by yourself. That's a great story. Anyway, i was born in America, New Jersey, and i finished school and college in the there. Because of my work, i live in NY, and i work in a company." She smiled and drank her wine.