Shikaku

I was lying awake in the middle of the night thinking about all of the strategies that could possibly be used in this upcoming war.

Yet not knowing how the enemy was going to approach I had no idea how to even approach this situation and I wanted to head start, I needed more information as my brain was running wild and aloof, I heard the most beautiful sound in the world my sleeping wife moaning my name.

It was soft like a melody but feral like a beast in heat.

At first I thought it was a nightmare but when I saw the way she was squirming I knew she was dreaming about me.

And knowing she was only in my shirt and a pair of panties was making me grow hot and hard.

A smirk played at my lips as I crawled over her tugging down her underwear cute pink and lace with a bow in front, a gift just for me.

I grinned wolfishly.

She was so fucking perfect I stared at her appreciating her, whispering a few sweet nothings as I started to bundle up the shirt right above her breast, I started placeing opened mouth kisses down her beautiful body her hips are the only altar that I am interested in. My hands gripped onto it holding her into place making sure she can't squirm around anymore.

Successfully pinning her to the bed I placed a kiss on her clit and I heard her moaning intensify.

"Fuck." I whispered as I stared up at her. Fucking beautiful that's what she is.

I kissed down to her thighs placing four hickeys on each simply because our surname had four letters in. I know it's possessive, but she is mine and I love showing her who she belongs to.

I kissed her clit as a sorry, I started drawing my name with my tongue.

S

H

I

Right as I was by the first k she opened her eyes staring down at me moaning.

"Morning princess." I spoke my voice deep.

"Morning!" She moaned out struggling to get out every single syllable a leg strapped around my torso keeping me in place.

And my lips wrapped around her clit as I heard her angelic moons for being the fucking best sound ever.

"Shikaku." She moaned my name out and I loved it my lips formed into a smirk even though I was busy eating her out like my life depend it. In a sense it kind of did. It was so fucking hot seeing her moan for me.

I hummed and her entire body vibrated with a newfound energy, hormones got a little higher and I knew she was getting closer. Her leg keeping me in place yet there would not be a need for that seeing as I would happily live down there.

Her entire body shook and I knew she had finished.

 She was not about to rest I moved my right hand from a hip as I plunged two fingers into her continuing my work on a clit.

I curled my fingers and quickly found her g spot making her not only moan but scream my name.

Her breathing got heavy I saw her eyes closed, back arched and her ankles digging into my back her hands tangled in my hair but harder than pushing me down on her and I loved it.

I quickly used my strength to an advantage flipping us over so she was quite literally sitting on my face my fingers still deep inside of her she looked down at me with pure shock as she now sat up.

I moved away slightly so I could speak.

"Hold on to that headboard baby." I ordered her she complied quickly as I continued my work she was basically riding my face her body shuddered.  She came with my name on her lips the sweetest sound I had ever heard.

She got off me as soon as she came not that I wanted her to leave where she sat on my side of the bed because I was laying on hers.

Her breathing still heavy as she tried to compose herself eyes flustering shut.

"What was that?" She asked a big smile on her lips.

"Can't man just appreciate his wife?" I asked placing a kiss on her forehead and tugging her into my side.

"Yeah, you can anytime any day, but I've never seen you quite so enthusiastic about anything." She spoke as she played with a strand of my hair.

"I've been enthusiastic about eating you out every single time." I replied feeling kind of mad.

"Yep! But you've never flipped me over like that." She spoke as she cuddled deeper into my side.

"Can't I try something new?" I argue a smile on my lips as I poked her nose with my index finger.

"You don't like trying something new." She argued staring up at me with a confused face.

"I like trying new things with you." I argued.

"Okay then would you like to take a shower with me?" She asked already standing up, tossing my shirt over her head and dropping it to the floor.

I was up from the bed and she was in my arms faster than I could recall. 

Her giggling filled the entire house with joy and I knew I had picked the right one.