In the Morning

Jimin's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sunlight basking in through the window. Last night's memories came flooding in my mind, making my cheeks hot. I looked down and saw Hoseok's arms still wrapped around my waist and smiled. He was so protective, it made me feel safe around him. He moaned in his sleep and pulled me closer, nuzzling his face into my neck. He felt warm against my skin with our legs intertwined. Everything was calm and peaceful and I didn't want this moment to end.

After a while, I decided I should get ready. All the guys had plans to go out today for shopping and whatnot. I slowly lifted Hoseok's arm off of me and slid out of bed, careful not to wake him. I made my way to my room and threw on some grey sweat pants. I turned on the coffee maker in the kitchen and headed back to his room for my bath.

I stepped in the jacuzzi tub and let the warm water envelope me. I leaned back against the wall and let my muscles relax; I was a bit sore from last night's...activities. I heard the door open and I jerked my head to the side, only to see a naked Hoseok barging in without knocking. He stepped in without a word. I covered my chest with my arms and pulled my knees in, letting embarrassment flush over my face.

"Wha-what are you doing?!"

"Just coming in for a bath."

"But- but you can't just barge in here like that! That's so-" he silenced my excuses by pressing his lips against mine.

"Do you need any help?" He leaned over me, forcing my head against the wall.

I scoffed.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." He readjusted me so he was leaning against the wall and I was sitting between his legs, leaning against him. He poured some body soap on his hands and rubbed them together. "I'll start here." He said placing his hands on my neck. I wasn't going to stop him, but I wasn't sure how to continue either. His hands massaged the muscles of my chest in circular motions. He continued further down, splaying his fingers across my stomach. I felt his lips press behind my ear and I tilted to the side to give him more access. My hands held onto his thighs beside me as his hands traveled lower. The soap made his hands slip across my skin with ease. His long fingers wrapped around my cock and remained there massaging it longer than anywhere else. My breathing became wild and my heart pounded as he continued down the outside of my thighs. He pulled my legs up so they were bent and rubbed the soap along the underside of my legs. As he approached my crotch from the back, my knees leaned farther apart. I heard a laugh escape from Hoseok's lips at my actions but he ignored my desperate body and moved his hand back up to my chest. He reached to the side and grabbed a bottle of shampoo. "Lean forward." He directed. I complied as he poured some of the strawberry scented shampoo into his hand. He ran his fingers through my hair, careful no to let it drip into my eyes.

*click*

I shot up. "Hoseok, we need to go." I said hurriedly.

"Why?" He questioned, watching as I turned on the shower head above us.

"I heard the front door open. The guys are here, we need to get out before they figure out what we're doing." I quickly rinsed the soap off while Hoseok stood behind me.

"Oh shit." He said, beginning to rinse himself off as well.

I rushed to dry my hair with a towel and wrapped it around my waist, running to find my clothes.

"Where the hell is my shirt?!" I whisper-yelled as I pulled my jeans up.

"I don't know, just take one of mine." He said hopping out of the bathroom, pulling his own jeans over his legs.