The Awakening

Ako's POV~

As I addressed him, he slowly turned his attention towards me. The green blood still lingered on his lips.

He stood up and stepped forward, standing at an even height with me. His black hair fell around his face, framing his piercing black eyes. The transformation he's undergone since that fateful night on Remnant had changed him, both physically and mentally.

I have to stay vigilant unless I want to end up like T'i'ka. Yet I can't help but feel excitement fill my every being. I just know that he is more than just an experiment; he's a force to be reckoned with.

The perfect pet.

Me: Your family has been itching to meet their...well, father for a while now. I wonder how one will react to seeing their leader as an Ooman...

His head swayed and tilted with curiosity as I went to the console on the left of the cage. I typed in some commands, causing a door on the side to open in the cage. He immediately took notice and looked at the open door as one of the serpents from the holding cells was thrown in. I watched the hybrid study its dome like head as the serpent crawled towards the hybrid slowly on all fours. It hisses and lets out a shriek as it approaches him.

The hybrid stood above it as it crawls right up to him. Observing the duo while still being ready to terminate the serpent in case it harms the hybrid, I see the serpent stand up meeting the hybrids height. It bears its teeth as the hybrid just narrow his eyes and bear his teeth with his tail moving side to side.

After a few seconds of this. The serpents lips curl back over its teeth as it lets out a soft breathing sound before lowering its head and getting back on all fours. The hybrid look down on it and knelt beside it before caressing its head.

Me: Just as I thought. Having the queen embryo had passed its royalty status on to you as well.

I brings up my wrist gauntlet and start to type on it.

Me: How...unfortunate that you won't be able to make more. Considering that you lack the capability to produce eggs.

Normal POV~

You stare at the female predator and growl softly. She goes to leave after telling you to have some 'family time' with the half of what you are.

Looking at the drone and then at the door, you knew there were more of your half offspring. You could sense them...you look at the drone which causes it to look up at you. Suddenly, your neck puffs out a little as something seems to be moving up from your stomach to your mouth. A thick, slimy dark green substance drips from your mouth which causes the drone to open its mouth.

You look down at the drone and grab its head before proceeding to vomit the substance into its mouth. The drone swallows the substance then opens its mouth again which causes you to vomit more of the substance into its mouth. It swallows that load then swallows another.

You seperate from the drone just in time before Ako returns. She see you both seperate and sighs.

Ako: Well. At least I know, and soon most of the killer clan will know, that you can come to terms with the hive despite not looking the part...

Ako opens the door to which two Yautja come in with a net and tie the drone up. The drone goes willingly, much to the surprise of Ako. She looks at you as you just go into a corner and stare at the entrance of the cell as the two yautja leave with the drone.

Ako: Well done hybrid. Rest easy now. Tomorrow, you'll be introduced to the entire hive. I'm curious to how they'll react.

You watch her leave and close your eyes as you bring your knees to your head and sleep.