Lost in Shadows

The student council  organized a team-building trip, and fate played its hand once again as Eunji and Joon-ho found themselves reluctantly paired together. The prospect of spending an entire day with her academic rival didn't sit well with Eunji, but she was determined to make the best of it.

As the trip kicked off, the group embarked on a hiking expedition to explore the scenic mountains surrounding the university. Eunji, with her adventurous spirit, eagerly led the way, while Joon-ho followed, his expression unreadable. The atmosphere was charged with tension, both anticipating the challenge ahead.

However, the unexpected happened. The group got separated during the hike, leaving Eunji and Joon-ho alone, surrounded by the fading daylight. Panic set in as realization dawned—they were lost.

As darkness descended, Eunji's lively spirit waned, replaced by a growing unease. The rustling leaves and distant sounds amplified her fear of the dark, a secret vulnerability she had never shared. Sensing her distress, Joon-ho, though reluctant, took the lead to navigate through the unfamiliar terrain.

As the night deepened, Eunji's unease escalated, and she found herself gripping onto Joon-ho's arm for reassurance. Surprised by her vulnerability, Joon-ho hesitated but didn't pull away. The shared experience of being lost in the wilderness began to break down the walls between them.

Amidst the darkness, conversations unfolded—personal stories, fears, and dreams were exchanged. The shared vulnerability transformed their dynamic from rivalry to reluctant companionship. Eunji, in her fear, discovered a surprising source of comfort in Joon-ho's presence, while Joon-ho, in turn, glimpsed a side of Eunji he hadn't seen before.