•Awkward run in•

Yn's Pov

I woke up feeling hot I fanned my face getting out of bed walking towards the ac.

"Feel like I'm bout to melt and shit" I mumbled twisting the none on high.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen looking for something to eat I was hungry as FUCK!

I looked through my kitchen and I found absolutely NOTHING you have got to be kidding me how the hell did I not notice I had no food.

I walked upstairs and changed into a tight fitted white cropped to high waisted shorts and flip flops I grabbed the keys my matte black range rover and drove to target.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ok poptarts .. Poptarts" I mumbled looking at the shelves.

"Yes I found yo-"

"Oh my god I'm so sorr-"

I looked up and saw my ex justin man he looked fine as fuck he was ... Bigger, much bigger since the last time we saw each other.

"Hey Yn how are you" He said pulling me into an unexpected hug.

"Um I'm fine, you?" I said.

"Still have an unhealthy obsession with brown sugar poptarts huh?" He chuckled showing off his million dollar smile.

"Oh .. Yeah I guess hey I gotta go it was nice seeing you again" I forced a smile.

"Hey babe I got the cherry flavored condoms" An unlady like brunette yelled put attracting attention as she walked up behind justin.

He looked down almost as if he was ashamed of being seen with her.

"Hi am justins girlfriend, and you are?" She spat looking me up and down.

Badly looked like she was wear clothes, just piles of make up on her face.

Poor thang probably thought she looked cute before leaving the house today.

HA BITCH YOU THOUGHT!!

"About to leave I'll seen you around jay" I said.

Now I remember why I left his sorry ass, he was a hoe.

"Yn wait"He yelled.

"Oh fuck me" I whispered to myself before turning around.

"Yeah?" I said with an attitude.

"I miss you" He said pulling in to his arms nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Well that's to bad, man bieber you have surely down graded since I left you price you pay for fucking around" I chuckled walking to the cashier paying for my stuff.

I got into my car and drove away, now he knows I live close around so I know his ass will sticking around.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey babes, I'm sorry if this sucked I feel like it was pretty boring :( Anywhore I got plenty of unfinished images mostly requested by you guys I'll try and get then out to you guys.

VOTE & COMMENT!!

-SHANICE.