Im so fucking tired.

FINALLY POSTINGG 😍
Third POV;
Sanemi Shinazugawa is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about what? He doesn't even know himself.
Sanemi POV;
Wish I had a mission.. I can't bear being like this. Oh but of course stupid Tomioka gets one! I heard he's actually socializing with others now, That bastard. What if he gets hurt by someone.. what if he gets a limb cut off while on the mission? WHAT IF HE GETS KILLED!?
𝓚𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓚𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓴.
Now who the fuck could that be.
Third POV;
Sanemi opened the door, seeing Mitsuri Kanaroji. She forcefully walked inside, but she seemed pretty excited apparently.

"Shinazugawa! Nezuko has beaten the sunlight at the swordsmith village!"

She yelled with her arms up in the air smiling big with her eyes closed. Sanemi just had a puzzled look on his face staring at her. Was Tomioka there?

"Was.. Tomioka there?"

Mitsuri looked at the wind pillar with suprise, Sanemi did not yell about Nezuko, and he asked if the water pillar was there!? She put her arms down and stood there for a few minutes. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽.

"I'm sorry, he wasn't. Just me, Tokito, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and some big guy named Genya. You know he was sooo rude to me! But he made up for it, he's kinda cute y'a know?"

The wind pillar stopped straight in his tracks, staring out the ground, he could feel himself getting angry, REALLY angry. His own brother went behind his back and joined the demon slayer corps? Gritting his teeth-Sanemi quickly thought to himself, 'he's not my brother'. Then turned his attention back to the love pillar.

"So.. what's with the whole thing with you and Tomioka, if you don't mind me asking?.."

"Get out."

"Wait! Shinazugawa-san I'm sorry!!! Please don't kick me out, again-"

Sanemi rushed Mitsuri out of his estate, slamming the door right in her face. He could hear the love pillar's cries but chose to ignore them walking back to his room. He fell on to the bed purposefully then gave a loud dramatic sigh.

"𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭."

Sanemi said out loud, he started thinking about Tomioka again, he dosent even know why. He just feels like he needs to protect the water pillar, but from what? Giyuu can surely handle himself.. or can he..?
A small knock could be heard at least two hours later... 𝕨𝕙𝕠 wanted to bother him now?
The person opened the door himself sense Sanemi wasn't answering. He had sleek black hair in a funny hair cut, or at-least it was funny to Sanemi. His serpent friend slithered on the floor leading him to Sanemi's room, after a few minutes they finally got there.

"Shinazugawa?"

"What do you want Iguro."

The serpent pillar sighed and sat on the bed next to Sanemi with him just laying there.

"We have a meeting, get up." Obanai nudged the wind pillar.

"Fineeeeeee." Sanemi got up and went to his closet to get dressed. He looked back at Obanai and wondered why he was staring at him.

"What are you looking at, huh?"

"Calm down, not like I wanna see your ugly ass.."

"HEY! I thought we where friends!?"

"Ugh, we are." Obanai walked out the room and waited for Sanemi outside the house.

A few minutes later once the wind pillar was dressed, he started thinking about Tomioka again.. over-powering his thoughts of Genya joining the corps. The water pillars blue glossy eyes, raven like hair, especially when it's down he is even more attractive! Sanemi's face turned a bright pink and he covered his face with his hands. Then he realized Obanai is waiting for him outside the estate, so he waisted no time and ran out.
Obanai took a peek at Sanemi's face, still pink.

"Blushing now are we?"

"Shut up!"

They ran over to the Ubuyashiki estate walking through the front doors. There, the water pillars face hit Sanemi like a train! His face got red, really red, which led to Obanai staring at him with a shocked look.

"Damn! Who made the big bad Sanemi blush? And how!?"

"SHUT IT IGURO THEIR GONNA HEAR YOU!-"

Everyone looked at the wind pillar, which led to him covering his face with his hands as the serpent pillar smirked at Sanemi then looked back at the crowd staring at both of them now.

"Hi guys." Obanai said with an awkward tone in his voice while giving a little wave. "Heh.."
Sanemi bumped Obanai in the head with his shoulder and took his hand as they went over to the love pillar.

"Ooo, so the wind pillar is inlove? I kinda already guessed from earlier." Mitsuri said with a bright face, interested in the fact Sanemi has fallen for the Tomioka.

"With the water pillar too, now that's a suprise.. enemies to lovers works to well I guess." Obanai chuckled a bit, laughing at Sanemi.

"Shut up will you!?"

"I think not-" Obanai was interrupted as the twins stepped onto the porch saying their words together.

"The master will be arriving now."
__________________________
Might have been a bit short.. hope that's ok lol- ANYWAY WE DID IT!! If you wanna see anything happen during this btw tell meh here 👹👉