7: 'fight'

7: 'fight'
.

.

⚠️ TW ⚠️: slight nsfw or maybe just straight up nsfw, not sure which one. JUST BE READY, but it ain't full smut yet

.

.

The room was dim yet gave off an ambiguous glow. The flame flickering by the lamp on the wall danced in the dark, illuminating three figures.

Two on the bed and a lone one beside it.

Sukuna was not sure how this lunatic managed to convince him. After getting the invitation, the human pulled his arm and for whatever reason, the curse wordlessly followed. The shaman gave him a piece of paper, saying with a seductive smile, "This is a talisman made by this Excellency. With this, not even the best sorcerers will notice your presence."

Here he was now, watching the lunatic slowly remove his robes while sitting on top of his client.

The marks Long Shen received from his previous client had yet to fade. Bite marks and bruises alike still littered his skin. He was someone who got spoiled by his family and lived even better than the emperor from his country. His Excellency Long Shen received the highest praises and treatment in the Imperial Palace.

His skin was healthy and had a bit of wheat color after working for the madame. So, those marks seemed more prominent, so delectable, that the man under him swallowed his saliva. The man had heard of the words being passed around in the capital. That there was a male entertainer in this brothel who captivated men and women alike.

People were seduced one after another, and made appointments to meet the male entertainer. Now, after just a few days of working, the entertainer's schedule was full and the man only managed to meet him after waiting for a whole month.

Meeting Long Shen, the man discovered that the words being passed around contained every grain of truth.

"Now, now, this Excellency's eyes are here," a rough finger lifted the man's chin, making him meet Long Shen's half-lidded eyes, filled with a lustful light. "What do you think? This Excellency is quite the catch, right?" The shaman's finger trailed from the man's chin, down to his Adam's apple before stopping on the center of his chest.

The tip of his finger was rough, nails clipped and short, but it sent the man trembling in anticipation.

"M, Mister Long, is definitely one of a kind."

That simple compliment caused Long Shen to smile. A heated gaze bore a hole at the side of his head, and the shaman instantly knew that it was a certain curse glaring at him. Glancing at the corner of his eyes, he met Sukuna's dark eyes.

Ones filled with killing intent.

This simply aroused Long Shen even more.

Ah, the shaman winked at the curse, whose face was almost hidden behind a paralysis talisman. Even if he can't move, he must be, be... huh? For the first time in his life, Long Shen turned speechless. Bulging from that sorry excuse of a fabric seemed to be... two of them?

Huh?

The shaman was certain that he must be awake.

Right?

Or was he dreaming?

Did Mister Sukuna... appear to be in possession of two dicks?

Two of them?

And they...

Oh my, this Excellency perceives... two big ones.

"Mister Long?"