Clans

Emberclan:

LEADER

FOXSTAR—a red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

DEPUTY

HOLLYTHROAT—a white she-cat, with long fur, and amber eyes.

MEDICINE CAT

MARIGOLDFOOT—a red spotted "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and amber eyes.

WARRIORS

SWANFOOT—a white she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

ASPHODELTAIL—a long-haired, red-ticked "pseudo-tabby" tom, with yellow eyes.

SHADOWWHISKER—a black tom, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

RAVENSTONE—a short-haired, black she-cat, with yellow eyes.

THRIFTTAIL—a cream mackerel "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with long fur, and gold eyes.

SOOTLEG—a short-haired, black she-cat, with hazel eyes.

FALCONFOOT—a blue and cream, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

BLACKEAR—a short-haired, black ticked tabby tom, with hazel eyes.

EVENINGBERRY—a mostly white, blue and cream mackerel calico-tabby she-cat, with long fur and copper eyes.

APPRENTICES 

SKIPPERPAW—a black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

EVENINGPAW—a short-haired, white she-cat, with a blue and cream mackerel calico-tabby tail and ears, and yellow eyes.

PLUMPAW—a mostly white, black and red mackerel calico-tabby she-cat, with short fur and blue eyes.

GORSEPAW—a red spotted "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

QUEENS

RUSSETEAR—a black and red, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with sparse fur, and yellow eyes.

ELDERS

CHANTERELLEPELT—a blue and cream, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

MISTLETOESTRIPE—a white she-cat, with curly fur, and hazel eyes.