🖤 chapter 3 (the storm before peace)💜

It continues from chapter 2's end.

(Lanis pov) after the matches

Walking through the gorilla in normal clothes wanting to know what Damian wanted to speak to me about,

Leaving the exit I spot Damian and Dom by my car but I brush it off "holã Damian, Dominic" i says in my Latina accent thicker than my English accent, she pops the trunk gaining both of the boys attention, "holã Mariposa" he says in retaliation "¿De qué querías hablar?" I say looking Damian in the eyes.

When he answers me, my ears ring as he says that they want me to join the judgement day "umm what?" I say In utter disbelief.

"you.want.me.to.join.the.judgement.day" I say trying to connect the dots. "Yes" Dom and Damian both say at the same time. I scoff in disbelief "why now when you guys run Monday night raw?".

I lean on my car and think about it "you'll get a answer on Monday" i say with a straight face "i promise you, you will get an answer" i say while getting into my car I unwind the window as I pull out of the car park. On the drive home I constantly think about what Damian said to Me joining the judgment day, what do you want from me. I think to myself for a sec and realise that it might be rhea telling them that they need me but in reality they can beat any faction in WWE...

When I get back to my house,I check my letter box and i see a purple envelope I smile for a sec confused but I grab and take it inside with me as i open the door im greeted with my two cats "hi loves" i stroke them two tabby cats meow at me to feed them "alright Nala, Simba" I laugh a little