Chapter 3

~~ Freya's POV ~~

We arrived at what looked to be a throne room. In it were a few people in groups, all of them were guys. There was a girl with purple hair there, standing next to a man with white hair and dark skin. Sitting in the throne, was a man with blond hair that goes to about his shoulders, and a blond beard/mustache. Panther Jynx stepped in front of me, and took a defensive stance, growling at the blond man on the throne.

"Silence beast. You do not scare me." The man said as he stood up.

"DON'T TALK TO JYNX LIKE THAT!!" I yelled, and as I did, bright orbs of light started form in my hands. I put my hand up, palms facing the blond man, and the orbs shot twords him. The blond man just stood there as the orbs missed him.

"I see you learn quickly, but still lack control." He calmly said as he snapped his fingers.

"And you have a horrible temper. It would be safer for everyone if I suppress those powers of yours right now." He said again, and then a felt something around my neck. I couldn't see it however. But I did notice that my outfit went back to normal.

"Huh? What did you do?" I asked.

"That Amaterasu, is your shackle."

"What's with this Amaterasu?" I asked. Then suddenly I was bear tackled.

"Amaterasu! I should have known it was you from the beginning. I'm sorry about that." The bluenett suddenly apologized.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who this 'Amaterasu' is." I said and the bluenett puld away and held me out at arms length.

"You don't remember me, one of your own brothers?" He looked hurt.

"Do you remember Tsukito?" He asked.

"Tsuki is here? Where?" I looked around for a purple haired guy. For some reason, I knew that name, and was unexplainably happy. I found the one person that looked strangely familiar, and unable to stop my self, I hugged him, though he just looked shocked.

"So you remember him, and not me, huh." The bluenett sounded dejected.

"Hahaha! You aren't even good enough for your sister to remember you!" A guy with long, red hair, and painted black nails, laughed.

"Oh yeah? At least I'm better then you, you soulless ginger!!" The bluenett yelled.

"I bet your first, and last love, was a fish!!" The red haired guy retorted back. This caused the bluenett to surround himself in water, while the ginger (A/n: I hope no red head gets offended by me using this word, but it's okay. I myself am a ginger.) surrounded himself in flames. They were about to attack, but then their attacks disappeared.

"That's enough!" The blond man in the throne yelled. Suddenly different colored lights appeared from the other guys, and slowly, various jewelry took the light's place on everyone. Various people started to protests and state that they couldn't remove them. I reached up to my neck, and felt a round object. I tried to pry it off, but it didn't work.

"I should of put everyone's shackles on before this happened." The blond man sighed.

"Why are we here?" I asked, getting extreamly irritated.

"Well, the gods are here to learn about love, whether it be a sibling relationship, or and actual relationship. Kusanagi is here to teach them about it. And you. You're here to learn what you've forgotten."

"What I've forgotten? But I haven't forgotten anything."

"You forgot me." The bluenett border line pouted.