lilys birthday!!!

Tw: medication!

Hi! I didn't upload yesterday as I was baking with my mum and sister! I won't be able to upload tomorrow as I'm going out straight after school x very sorry!

___________

Charlies pov:

The living room set up makes me want to cry. It's all set up for my first baby's 9th birthday.

Oh how fast time flies.

She's been very excited for this day and I'm going to try and make it the best day ever for her.

She struggles with her adhd alot and I'm beginning to think that she may need higher medicine.

--

I take a picture of the living room set out just before we go wake lily up.

Me and nick both head up stairs very slowly as these twins are getting heavier and heavier.

As we arrive by her door me and nick look at each other. I tear uo a bit thinking of the many times I've been infront of her door when she was just a baby.

Nick looks concerned but I just wipe my eyes and open the door. I walk over too her and me and nick start singing to her.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear lily! Happy birthday too you!!" She sits up when we're done and looks at us both. Her blonde hair going everywhere.

"thanks papa! Thanks daddy!" Oh no I think.. that's a step closer to dad..

"your most welcome baby" Nick says stroking her hair. He picks her up because I can't and we head down stairs.

We walk into the living room and lily's face changes from happy to shocked.

"Thank you!!" She shouts whilst kicking her legs everywhere so she can get let down.

Nick sets her down and she runs to her "birthday seat" I get my phone out and get a picture of her for Facebook.

"smile baby"

She then pulls a massive toothy grin.

"Alright baby you can open your presents."

She grabs one and rips it open, it's reveals a pink note book that she's been wanting for a while.

She smiles at us and grabs the next one.

This is the most special one. It's a necklace that says.

"to our darling daughter,
Always remember,
You are braver then you belive,
You are smarter then you think. Always know you are loved very much."

She tears up a bit and then full on burns out in tears.

"aw baby dont cry" I say walking over to her and hugging her.

"thank you guys this means alot!"

"Your welcome baby, now open the rest of your presents."

As she opens the rest of them one of the twins kick causing me to wince in pain.

"ah" I wince.

Lily looks at me and so dose nick.

"you okay?" The both say in sync.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry"

"mkay!"

She gets down the the last card and I want to film it.

I tell her to read it out loud so she does.

"Hey Big sissy!

We can't wait to meet you in December!
We can't wait for all the fun memories we will share and make together,
thank you for agreeing to be our big sibling!

We can't thank you enough!

Lots of love from...

Koda Francis luke nelson and
Iris Sarah nelson."

Once she's done ready lily looks up at us and completely breaks down again. Me and nick walk over too her hugging her tightly.

I stroke her soft blonde hair trying to calm her down. When she eventually dose she speaks up.

"I love you guys like alot."

"We love you too baby, so so so much and we'll never stop loving you"

She squeezes us tighter.

"right let's get ready for your party shall we?"

"Yes!"

Me and nick walk up stairs whilst lily picks her outfit from her selection of new clothes.

When we're upstairs nick gives me the most passionate kiss ever.

"I love you baby so much, And I love our twins too"

"Me too nick me too"

We both smile at each other and get ready for the day.

______

721 words!

Sorry its a short one today I'm very tired from today and I need to rest my mind off my two tests I had today!

Maths and science there awful!