Love drunk

(A/N Im so sorry)

Bill had loved Care for a very long time...had he ever told her? No. Never.
He only loves two things: himself and his comics.
So when 10 years ago he saw her moving in for the first time he didnt know how to act.
.
.
.
Until February 8th, it was a few days after Care had just had her birthday.
He knew this because when they were 14 she had always had a big party, all her friends were invited, even him once, he never talked to her ever. And if he did, it was not a nice conversation, mostly because the ideology he picked up from Joe and forums on reddit and 4chan.

But none the less this didnt stop him from getting drunk and banging at her door at 3 AM when its freezing outside, crying until she opened the door.

Even when she wasnt put together she was beautiful, her bleach white hair put up with a claw clip, her sorta distressed tanktop, her bags under her eyes.. from her top to bottom she was perfect for him.
"What the hell do you want?" Care said groggily
"Care... c-can i come in?" Bill said, trying to sound like he wasnt drunk.

She sighs and than says "fine. But only cause i pity you."
Bill walks in when she moves away from the door, he looks at her, his cheeks bright red from the alcohol, his hair desevleled
"What the fuck happened to you?"
Care asks curiously
"Bad day?"
Bill says trying to avoid saying the truth
"Whatever. What did you want to talk about?"
Care asks
"W-well, we havent spoke to eachother in ten years and-"
Bill says but than is interrupted by a stiffled laugh from Care
"Thats your fault. Doesnt mean you come banging at my door at 3 am."
Care says along with an eye roll

"B-but how is it my fault?" Bill inquires

"You always pushed me away. And if you did talk to me, it wasnt exactly anything to start a conversation."
Care states

"Oh...listen, im sorry about that shit.. i was a kid, i didnt know better an-and jesus fuck your jugs are huge..." Bill says

Care scoffs and pulls up her shirt "if you came here just to try to get in my pants it isnt happening you disgusting incel."

Bill sniffs and speaks  "C-Care please, i-im in love with you! I always have been... i just suck ass at showing it, your gorgeous an-and i know i dont deserve you but that doesnt stop me from thinking of you every night and day, wondering what it would be like to hold your hand, watch you do your makeup while you blabber about the things you like a-and make love to you... p-please just give me a chance...i beg of you."

Cares cheeks turn a little more pink on her pale skin she speak again "Bill.. i dunno if your bullshitting me or not... jesus your pathetic but-" she sighs and puts a hand on her forehead

Than Bill speaks again "Thanks Care, okay s-so hear me out, you and me one date and if you like it, we can keep going on dates until you feel like commiting to me.."

Care says "Bill.. i dunno, your kinda insuffrable sometimes and your a dick and-"

Bill interrupts her "but Care! You havent even given me a fucking chance, i just wanna be with you and your pushing me away!"

Care says "Its hard for me to date, okay?! Especially with someone like you."

Bill speak again with tears in his eyes "Please Care, you dont even have to commit to me! Just one date..."

Care speak again "fine! But only if i pick the place. "
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.