fifteen, you are in love.

y/n walked upon the rooftop of the school and noticed a certain blonde boy

y/n walked upon the rooftop of the school and noticed a certain blonde boy. "ah, aqua..." she spoke softly. "what are you doing here?"

"i could ask you the same thing, y/n," he bluntly replied, turning his body around to face her.

"needed a breather... and you?"

"same here," he said.

y/n hums lowly before standing next to him. the two looked down upon kamiyama high.

"your sibling is quite lively," aqua spoke up softly after a brief silence.

"hm... yours too," y/n chuckled softly.

aqua smiled slightly.

"how's everything with akane?" y/n questions. "you didn't tell her anything about our plan, right?"

"no," he says. "should i...?"

"no," y/n immediately responds. "she... doesn't have to know."

there was another brief silence before she spoke again, "i heard you'll be in the tokyo blade play. how's that going?"

"they're redoing the script," aqua sighs. "such a hassle..."

"hm, is that so? i heard abiko-san is quite strict, is that true?"

aqua nods his head slightly.

"you'll be working with akane and kana again..." y/n mumbled.

the blonde nodded again.

"princess saya and tsurugi..." she places her hands on the fence, leaning back slightly. aqua watches as she does so. "i'm sure they'll play their roles perfectly."

aqua stays silent, still looking down from the rooftop.

they hear the door open and y/n turns around slightly. "ah, rui..." she smiled at the purpled haired boy. rui held his hand to his chest, it seemed like he was talking to someone. "we were just about to leave."

aqua raises a brow before getting dragged out by y/n. they walked back downstairs together.

"do you have any plans after this?" y/n asked as they walked out to the courtyard.

"no, i'll just be waiting for ruby out here," aqua shrugged.

y/n nods, "i see. me too, i'll be waiting for mizuki."

the sun was currently setting and there wasn't as much people out. they both sat down on a bench. y/n looks up at the sky, sighing softly as she closed her eyes. "this is nice..." she mumbled.

aqua stared at her. he noticed the way her hair blew in the wind. the way her pretty fingers fidgeted. the way her eyes fluttered. it was all... mesmerizing. he felt a small smile tugging on his lips.

y/n opened her eyes, looking at aqua. she smiles slightly at him. aqua felt his heart skip a beat. the way she smiled... looked so similar to ai. no, enough about ai, y/n was her own person. and she was beautiful.

aqua felt weird inside as the two of them stared at each other. he couldn't place why he was feeling this way. y/n then looked away from him and it was as if someone had torn his heart out. what is this feeling? and why was aqua feeling this way?

"hah, i had so much fun today~!" mizuki was grinning ear to ear

"hah, i had so much fun today~!" mizuki was grinning ear to ear. "did you have fun, y/n?"

the akiyamas were currently walking home.

y/n smiled, "i did."

mizuki nudged her with a smug smile, "i'm sure you did... i saw you with that blonde boy, aqua, right?"

y/n rolled her eyes, "we're just friends. plus he has a girlfriend." she doesn't mention the fact that its for work purposes.

"mhm," mizuki mumbled, not really convinced with the first part.

y/n then thought to herself, do i really like aqua? no... that's impossible. i have no need for love... but why am i feeling this way?

A/N
short chapter womp womp :p i'm gonna do a big time jump next chapter (will do part of now the ribbon is tied event) and thennn tokyo blade play