𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

In a world where 80% of the population were born with a superpower called a quirk and the other 20% were born without such power.

Izuku Midoriya so happened to be born among the 80%, but alas, even with his quirk his parents found no use for it, they wanted him to have one of theirs. So they ultimately decided he had no use and stopped loving him.

But it wasn't always like that...

Izuku once had a loving family, a best friend... But everything changed on his fourth birthday.

Ironic, isn't it?

The day that was supposed to be his best day, turned out to be his worst...

                              ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Everything started out normal for our young protagonist.

He woke up with his mom and dad singing him happy birthday, a cake in hand. They told him they would wait for him downstairs and to get dressed before he could get cake.

He did as asked and excitedly got dressed, remembering that he'd get to find out his quirk that day.

Upon going downstairs, dressed in dark blue shorts and a red t-shirt with his iconic red shows, he was picked up by his father and placed on the chair in the dining room, where his favorite breakfast, chocolate-chip pancakes with strawberries on top, sat in front of him in a plate.

They ate as a family, making small talk here and there, though, it mostly consisted of Izuku talking about All Might. After eating, it was time for cake, which Izuku loved because, not only was it delicious, but it was also All Might themed.

The time to open presents arrived and Izuku was the first to be in the livingroom, buzzing with excitement. His mother handed him the first box as he carefully unwrapped it, he may have been excited but he knew how to be delicate and gentle when it comes to most things.

In the box was the new limited edition All Might toy. Izuku jumped on his parents in thanks, engulfing them into a big hug while smiling like a ray of sunshine.

The rest of the presents also consisted of pro heroes, but his favorite had to be the first one.

After he finished unwrapping his presents, it was time to go to the quirk doctor. Izuku was both nervous and excited.

They entered the waiting room and sat down, waiting to be called. Izuku sat in the middle of both his parents, clutching his new All Might toy in his hands.

An assistant, by the looks of it, entered the living room and asked for the Midoriya's, to which they stood up and walked with her to the doctor's office.

Upon entering the office, they sat across from the doctor, who was quite short, wore goggles and was somewhere in his 50's. He introduced himself as Dr. Garaki and started asking a few questions, like his parents quirks and such.

The tests started and finished and to say the doctor was surprised, was an understatement. He and Izuku sat back down and he started explaining.

"Mr.- and Mrs. Midoriya. Your son showed a very rare case of developing his own quirk that has nothing to do with yours. The tests I ran concluded that he has the ability to create flowers that would have different uses. He would also grow a pair of wings, I'm not certain what type of wings though.."

The smiles on Izuku's parents faces faltered before going back to normal, though it looked more forced.

They thanked the doctor and made their way out the door. Izuku looked very happy but the same couldn't be said about his parents.

They got in the car and Izuku asked if he could tell 'Kacchan', his best friend, only to receive silent treatment. The car started and they drove away, Izuku noticed that this wasn't the same path they usually took home but he didn't think much of it.

He fell asleep in the car, which was still on the rode, only now it was driving more into a forest.

He didn't wake up when the car stopped, he also didn't wake up when his dad picked him up.. neither did he wake up when his dad placed him on the cold ground...

But he did wake up an hour later, surrounded by trees,  in the middle of nowhere...

                             ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
-𝟕𝟔𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

(𝐀/𝐧) 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞.
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 😅