War

(August 1981)

The Wizengamot was having their monthly meeting for Heirs taking over the Lordships, Severus Snape had taken up the Lordship of Prince and Lucius Malfoy was preparing to take over from his father.

Chatter could be heard around the room as they all waited for the minister of magic to arrive, unfortunately Albus Dumbledore and James Potter could not make it to the session so Sirius said he'd tell them anything important as he was on duty.

As the minister sat to start the session the walls of the Wizenagamot chamber melted away to pandemonium.

People rushing about, donning armor and readying horses.

" Father, this is what happened a few years ago at Hogwarts."

The youngsters nodded, confirming this. So they followed and watched, thinking someone was trying to tell the wizarding world something.

Then a woman appeared, in black and gold armor with a helm covering her face, in the stables and mounted her horse dual swords at her hip

Then a woman appeared, in black and gold armor with a helm covering her face, in the stables and mounted her horse dual swords at her hip. Turns and gallops away an army following.

Arriving at the crest of a hill the wizards and witches could see another immense army.

The woman they saw dismounted and handed the reins to another, removing her helm she looked at her army.

Lucius quietly spoke to his father explaining it was the same woman they saw years ago at Hogwarts, he and Severus did not take their eyes off of her.

"Sons and Daughters of Asgard!

Of Jotunhiem!

My Brothers and Sisters.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of Asgard fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Asgard comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we fight!

By all that you hold dear in this good realm, I bid you stand, and FIGHT!"

(Yes this is Aragorn's speech at the black gates in LOTR, I have just tweaked it)

Then they moved as one, charging into the fray.

She crouched and suddenly faster than anyone could see. She was charging.

Slicing, stabbing, bending backwards when a sword swiped at her. Flicking her wrist to hold her weight she kicked out her legs a spun taking out 10 dark elves with that move alone. They couldn't see her coming.

She ran at another dark elf flipped over him til her knees were beside his ears and swiftly twisted her hips as she snapped his neck.

Running up what looked like a trolls body she used her sword to perch on its head as she pulled and decapitated it swiftly riding it to the ground.

Flicking her wrist and everyone was in awe as a golden sigil glowed on her back and stretched down her arms before a torrent of ice and lightning lit up the battlefield

She tore through the remaining dark elves and finally was done.

The scene began to fade again and the Wizenagmot members were on the streets of some city.

"New York, I came here one with my wife." An elderly gentleman spoke they watched as the noticed a woman who looked similar to the woman before cradling a baby, looking exhausted but so happy, walking down the street.

"Hang on, that woman looks just like Rowena Ravenclaw." Sirius called out and the Wizenagmot members agreed.

Then we're shocked by what they saw next.

James Potter stunning the woman and stealing her child! Sirius was heartbroken that his friend could do that.

Then they heard him speak.

"Finally I will have a powerful heir, I'll have to obliviate lily and Sirius but from now on you are my son Harry."

He turned leaving the woman there and apparated away.

As the Wizengamot members began to recognise the walls surrounding them, there was uproar. James Potter had just stolen a child!