Chapter 12: A Couple? part 2

Baekhyun was amazed, he kept on looking at Winter. Winter opened her eyes and saw she was wearing her diamond princess crown. Winter looked around then looked at Baekhyun.

"Winter, my princess" Baekhyun said amazed.

Winter was wearing white high heels so she got up and walked around and spun around carefully.  Winter was smiling cutely and walked up to Kai then slapped him, next she went to Baekhyun and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Next Day, Winter was getting ready for a photoshoot. She went on her phone and saw a article about "Is Princess Winter & Baekhyun a couple?" Winter just sighed.

Winter got dressed into her cute red dress and black high heels. Then she curled her hair then straightened her bangs. Winter wore her diamond earrings, braclet, necklace.

The door men opened the door for Winter, the men smiled at her and she smiled back. Winter got into her car and drove to the photoshoot.

A few hours passed by, Winter was at a store called Cute Outfits looking for cute clothes. Winter saw Baekhyun and kept on looking.

"Hey Winter" Baekhyun smiled at Winter.

"Oh hey Baekhyun, I have to go sorry" Winter left to go visit Monsta X the boy group.

When Winter arrived at Monsta X dorm she knocked and waited for someone to anwser.

"Who is it?" asked one of the members.

"It's Princess Winter"

The boys behind the door are screaming yes and jumping up and down happy. The member let Winter inside the dorm.

"Hello there, I'm Monsta X leader Shownu"

"Nice to meet you Shownu" Winter smiled and walked in and took off her heels and sat down on the couch.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please, do you have Royal Rose tea?"

"Yes we have it, I will go make it for you"

"Thank chu~, may I use your bathroom?"

"Yes you may it's just on the left side"

"Alright" Winter went to the bathroom and closed it then locked it. Winter un-zipped her dress and looked at her back. Winter had a tattoo on her back that are flower's and roses.

Winter sighed and zipped back up her red dress. Then she un-locked the door and went to go sit back down.

"Here you go my princess"

"Thank you" Winter took a few sips of her tea and rubbed the side of her neck that is sore from Kai choking her.

"Can I massage you neck and shoulder" I.M the maknae asked politely.

"Yes you can I.M"

I.Mgave Princess Winter a massage on her neck and shoulder with his skilled hands. Winter liked the massage I.M is giving her.

"Ow,ow that hurts" Winter felt the pain.

"I'm so sorry Winter"

"That's okay I.M be carefull and gental"

"I will"

I.M hugged Winter from behind and gave her a kiss on the neck. Winter got up and covered her face blushing. Joonheon grabbed Winter's hand and kissed it.

"Alright from now on no kissy on the lips, and neck"

Boys noded in response.

"And so you know Baekhyun and I are not a couple" Winter sat back down and finsished her tea then all of a suddrn she fell and broke the cup and cut her finger.

Tears started forming and Winter didn't want to cry infront of everyone. I.M put Winter's finger in his mouth and sucked until the bleeding stops.

/Flash Back to her childhood/

"Wait up big bro Min, chu way to fast" Winter fell down and cut her finger on a glass. Winter started to cry.

"Winter don't cry" Min gave Winter a hug.

"Mes is hurt,  it hurts"

"I know" Min put Winter's finger in his mouth and sucked on it until the bleeding stops. Winter stoped crying  and looked at Min.

"There all better" Min smiled and ruffled Winter's hair then kissed her head.

"Look what we have here" Himi stabbed Min so many times until he was dead.

"Min! no, no,no!" Winter started to cry and tried to run away.

Mimi grabbed hold of Winter's hair and cut it short, and punched her also kicked her hard.

/Flash back ends/

Winter wiped her tears away and looked at I.M with a sad face.

"There all better" I.M smiled then ruffled Winter's hair and gave her a kiss on the head.

Winter looked at I.M and fixed her ruffled hair.

¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¡¿£€¥£$¡¿€¥£$¡¡€€$¡¡$¡$£$€#(#!!?!##)

A/N: I hoped you liked it also enjoyed it anyways saranghae<3