ꌗ꓄ꍏ꒒ꀘꍟꋪ

I was walking home from school, and I got pulled to a corner. The face I saw was what looked like a 16- or 17-year-old girl. At the time she pulled me to the corner I was only 15. This girl had pinned me up against the wall and was whispering in my ear. She whispered in my ear "Hello Y/N I'm so happy you can now see who's been stalking you."

I was scared out of my mind when she was saying this. I had a stalker. Apparently, I should start to check my surroundings instead of not checking. Cause apparently, I have had some on watching for like i don't know how long. She started to whisper something else but before she could my phone rang. (3 musketeers ringtone song) When my phone started to ring, she got startled by the noise and jumped back. She had grabbed my phone and hung up on the person calling me. I tried to lunge away but she pinned me back to the wall again. This time she whispered, "your hair is so pretty that H/C really brings out your eye color that shimmering E/C is so pretty on you my darling" She said, "You're just so pretty."

Next thing I knew she pulled out a knife and took my arm. "The prettier you are, the better your blood tastes."

She cutted a little slit in my arm then stuck a needle that kind of looked like a syringe in the little slit then she filled it up with blood. "Your blood is perfect for my collection," she said.

She put a band aid on that was in the shape of a heart and kissed it where the band aid was. "Tonight" she said then pulsed, "don't look out your bedroom window" she smiled then walked off happily.

I just stood there frozen in my place from what happened. After that i went back home not telling my roommate what happened in the alley way.

One day before this:

Today is my first day at the U.A. high. U.A. is a school for teens that are working really hard. The reason I got in was because of my mother being midnight, the famous hero. So, I got in on recommendations like Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. My mother said I was lucky to have her as my mother because she worked at U.A. But I believe that she just wants to keep an eye on me because she thinks I'm a "bad" kid. Since I was a child, I had known Todoroki cause my mom used to be his sidekick. (not in the manga nor anime) Todoroki and I have always been friends. When I was little my dad left me. I used to get bullied, and he used to stand up for me. My father left me when I was six and Todoroki has been there for me since MY MOM IS MIDNIGHT. I just found out that my roommates were Jirou and Yaoyorozu, the two lesbians. Of course, I get the two lesbian girls out of the whole girl population. I could have had a room with my half-sister, Mina Ashido. We have different last names because we have different dads. Surprisingly with me and mina being sisters we are on very good terms. We never really got to see each other because she lived with her dad, and I lived with my mom. So, when we both got into the U.A. We were excited because we could see each other every day. No one in the U.A really knows that we're sisters. They would never assume because she has pink hair horns and pink skin while I'm just a normal human being. Mina and I have always been on good terms and been there for each other in the hardest times. So back to the roommate situation Kyoka and Momo have been dating for a year. I have no idea why the U.A. the staff put me with two lesbians. But to be fair I don't think that the U.A. staff know that they are together. But everyone in class 1-A does. I feel that they have a happy relationship together. But I don't want to sleep in a room with them. I wish i was in the dorm room with mina and Tsu, but they had to have Uraraka.