Chapter 1 - "Birthday Girl"

It was your sixteenth birthday and you were heading to Disney and Universal for five days! You were so excited but anxious at the same time. Your little brother, Jack, who is twelve has wrapped you a small gift with budder (Yes, you're a fan of SkydoesMinecraft)Minecraft wrapping paper and a crystal blue ribbon. He waited until you got into the car. He was your best friend, or best little brother. You packed your wolf plushie since it reminded you of your best friend Chocolate who is a German shepherd. Chocolate was still laying on your bed as usual, not wanting you to leave. "Aw Chocolate, I know you don't want me to leave, but I really need to start packing!" You said sweetly. He grumbled in response and gave you the puppy eyes. "Haha, not working Chocolate" You said as you kissed the tip of his nose. He licked your cheek in return and you giggled, then pet his head. "Oh, I almost forgot." You whispered to yourself as you pulled open your closet and pulled out a small box. Inside the box was a blue collar with a Minecraft wolf head and a small, crimson heart that read, "My dear Chocolate". Chocolate's head bolted up as he eyed the collar and his tail started to jump up and down. You smiled warmly and wrapped the collar around his neck. "Wherever I am, I am always with you." You whispered to your darling. Chocolate whimpered as he pawed you. "I love you." You said as you start to pack your things. "(Y/N) honey, we're leaving soon!" Your father called out. "Alright!" You replied back.
(TIME SKIP)
You just finished packing and grabbed your necklace which was a heart locket with you, your family and Chocolate. As you headed downstairs, your father grabbed your bag gently and ran out the door. "Come on (Y/N), I want to give this to you!" Jack called out to you. You were really excited to see what your brother has gotten you. "Thanks for the gift." You said as you walked out the door and locked the door. "Do you have any friends that will take care of Chocolate?" You father asked as you nodded in response. "I called Maggie, remember my best friend from my fith birthday party?" You said as you saw your father nod and hop and into the car. Your mother was already in and checking to see if we have everything. You were also smart enough to have your extra house key and put the other house key under the mat. You pulled out your phone and text Maggie saying, "Heeeeeeeyy, you coming soon? :3" After a few minutes, Maggie text back. "Wazzup, ya I am on my way now, have fun in Florid and happy birthday! :D" She answered back as you smiled down at the phone and watch Markiplier.
The day went by quickly and you were already in Florida and on your way to the Universal Hotel. "Oh shoot, I forgot to give you this!" Jack says as he hands you the gift. You took the box lid off and gasped. It was an adorable Minecraft sheep. (Image) You squeezed it tightly and brought your brother into a tight embraced. He laughed and faked gasped. "Need air!" He said playfully as you let go. "Oh shoot, did I bring my laptop?" You wondered as you looked down at your bag. You sighed in relief as you grabbed the laptop gently, trying not to break it. You grabbed your headphones and placed them into the computer. You logged on and opened the Minecraft icon as your brother watched you. You opened a world that you made two years ago and have been working on a huge castle. It was almost done and it literally looked like an actual castle! You remembered your friends were so amazed they said they can barely make a house. You giggled at the thought and continued building as you listened to music on YouTube on your phone which was Brainwash by Simon Curtis (Link to song: ) The music helped you concentrate a lot better than the music on the radio in the car. Hours later of your father trying to follow where the GPS was leading him, the moon in Minecraft glistened down at you. As you were about to place the last block, an ear piercing roar was heard from far out into the dessert. Yes you were in a forest but near a dessert. "Uh-oh." You thought as you climbed down the ladder and into the guards room. The room was secured by obsidian which calmed you down a bit. You looked out the small window and saw Mega JOHN. (Don't know the character watch this: Go to 4:27 to see the Mega JOHN.) Well, you've had enough Minecraft for one day as you saved and logged off the computer. "We're finally here!" Your father says as him and mother got out of the car swiftly.
(FIVE DAYS LATER, *sorry, the rest of the trip in Florida is all up to your imagination!)
You had so much fun in Disney and Universal. On one water ride, you got to squirt water at people down below and LOVE to see their reactions. One time a five to six year old gave you the middle finger and a man called you and the others around you evil in a playful tone. (The whole ride thing is true! XD) That was the best day ever, from then on, you would always squirt water at people for hours with your brother and never get tired of it. But all those memories had to come to an end as you packed your stuff and drove to the airport. You pushed the negative thoughts behind and thought to yourself that you would be back soon.
After the three whole hours on the plane and on the way home, you and your family were singing along to a song on the radio called (Insert favorite song) until you heard a car speeding towards you. You immediately stopped singing and looked out the window and saw the car coming your way. The car then smashed into your parents car and then everything went pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh..., I don't get creative when I am tired, but I will think about chapters that will be better ^^