wheniwasyourman~ 'Get Her Flowers' {10/14}

‘I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand’

{10/14} *Get Her Flowers*

A couple Months later, I was sitting at home, not doing anything important as I got a knock on the door. My brow furrowed as I checked the time.

I wasn't supposed to have any visitors...

I pushed myself up off the couch as I walked to the door, looking out the peephole.

I grew extremely confused as I saw this guy standing outside with curly brown hair and a nervous look on his face.

What the fuck?

I opened the door, looking at this guy as he turned to look at me.

“Oh, bloody hell, you were home. I need help..” He said as my brow furrowed.

“Do I know you?” I asked, giving him a confused look as he shook his head.

“No.”

I went to close the door as he put his foot in the doorway.

“But I need help with Selena.”

I froze at her name.

I don't know how she can still do this to me when I havent seen her in months.

“What do you mean you need help with Selena?” I asked, my brow furrowed still as he sighed, racking his hand through his curls.

“My name is Harry and I need help getting Selena to be mine..” He said as my heart was almost squeezed to a pulp.

“Why would you need help getting Selena?” I asked as he sighed, shaking his head.

“I feel like were more than friends, but I don't know how I could possibly have her be mine... I know you're her ex boyfriend and I think you could possibly help me with this..” He said, a begging expression in his eyes as I sighed, opening the door a little father. “Fine. But only if what you're saying is completely true..” I said as he nodded.

“Of course it is, I don't lie..” He said, a little self-absorbed as I sighed.

“Okay, first thing lose the self-obsession. She doesn't like guys that do that.” I explained as he walked in, sitting down on the couch.

“Of course. What else?” He asked, extremely anxious as I shook my head.

“You look like such a fucking child.” I said out of disgust as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a soda and a beer for me.

I wouldn't get completely drunk, just a little buzz so I can handle talking to this child that needs helps.

Major, mental help.

I walked out, handing him a soda as he gave me a look.

“You do know, I'm old enough to drink, right?” He asked as I shook my head.

“You don't act like it.” I said, making him sigh as he nodded.
“Im sorry. I'm just.. I really like her and I don't know how to tell her that..” He explained as I shook my head.

“Stop being this happy go lucky bastard and start being the normal person I hope you are.” I said, giving him a look as I took a sip of my beer. I set it down on the table on the side of the couch as he gave me a look. “Nobody knows Selena better than I do. I'm the best source you're going to get to help out with this. Listen well, because I'm not going to repeat myself.” I said as he sighed, nodding.

“First step, get her flowers. That's something I rarely did until it was too late and I kick myself every day for it.” I said, staring into space as his eyes softened.

“What exactly happened between you two?” He asked as I shook my head, looking over at him.

“Huh?” I paused when I realized what he said. “Thats irrelevant. Just don't make the same mistakes I did. When you're in public and you two are official, don't forget to hold her hand and keep her close. I always held her hand, but I never held her close to me...” I mumbled, sighing at the thoughts as he raised his eyebrow.

“You know, I can just figure this out on-”

“You came to get help, right?” I asked, interrupting him as he nodded. “Then don't fucking judge what I'm saying. As I said, I know Selena better than anyone else does. Not even her best friend.” I said, thinking of Demi as I tried to remember just what I was missing.

“Okay.....” He said, nodding as I shook my head ,reaching for my beer.

“You do what I say one step at a time, and you should be fine. we meet here once a week and I give you something else, okay? She should be yours by the end of the week..” I said, getting up and walking to the door.

He nodded, looking at me as I motioned outside.

“This is your meeting. Go put it into action.” I said as he nodded, pushing himself up. He walked out without saying anything as I shut the door behind him.

Damn son of a bitch thinks he can top me?

I despise him now, but if Selena wants him, that's the least I could do.

---

My brow furrowed as I walked in the door, looking around the room.

What I wasn't expecting was to see my mom sitting in the kitchen, looking at a bouquet of flowers.

Why was I getting a strange sense of Deja Vu?

“Mom?” I asked, walking into the kitchen, stopping when I saw a bouquet of beautiful flowers sitting on the counter, mom messing when them.

“Have you been talking to Justin?” She asked as I shook my head slowly.

“Not as much as I did...” I mumbled, walking over, looking at the flowers. “Why?”

“This looks awfully close to the flowers you got from Justin..” She explained as I looked at them, taking the card off them.

‘Ill pick you up at 8. Were something fancy. ~Haz’

This was too familiar. This is crazy.

What does Harry think he's doing?

I sighed, shaking my head as I dropped the card, turning around to look out the window as I took out my phone, dialing Harry’s number.

“Hello?”

“What are you doing?” I asked him as I know I took him off guard.

“What do you mean? I'm just being nice.. Do you like the flowers?” He asked as I sighed.

I turned to look at them again as they were truly beautiful. “I love them. Thank you.” I said, biting my lip as I the similarities took me off guard again.

“So Will I be seeing you tonight?” He asked, probably looking through something as I sighed, nodding.

“Sure. Why not?”

=====================================

Please comment!! I love reading your comments!!