Act 1: Goddess entering the fray once more

5 minutes later...

Red Hood slowly opens her eyes to see a semi-lighted ceiling, she lies there for a few seconds before sluggishly getting up onto her two high heels and brushing up some dust off her red jacket.

Red Hood: "Is this the afterlife?"

Red Hood looks down at her arm and pinches herself to see if she isn't dead. She felt the jolt of pain the moment she pinched her forearm and was in shock that she was much alive and well.

Red Hood: "Okay, I am 100% alive, now where am I?"

She glances around to see where she is currently even with the small lighting coming from a broken window located on the right-hand side of the room she could make it out that she was in a barracks of some sort as bed sheets were on the floor and other items were abruptly dropped by the bed's sides.

Red Hood: "They must have left in a rush?"

Red Hood notices her personal belongings, Wolf Bane and her cassette player lying on one of the beds alongside with few full clips of magazines, she slowly paces towards her belongs not worried about anything, and starts grabbing her belongings with a glance at the magazines she sees they were much different than the usual ones but doesn't seem to care and proceed to place them away not knowing what she has wishes in the past was inbuilt, but doesn't seem to pay any mind to it before placing her cassette player into its compartment. She casually walks towards the door and places her hand on the handle before pushing it forward.

The moment she opened the door she could smell small traces of smoke in the air of the dark corridor, Red Hood peaked her head out of the doorway and looked both ways to see one way was too dark to see anything and the other was slightly lit up by she assumes fire cause from the smoke she smells coming from that direction. But what caught her attention were the bodies and guns lying on the floor lifelessly close by She began to place the pieces together and figured out that this was a military base of some faction that she didn't know of. They were stealthy and stepped out of the room having her sniper at the ready in case someone wanted to give her a warm welcome surprise, she started to walk steadily towards the fire while keeping herself on her toes. With each step, she felt the corridor warmer and the light brighter as she got a good view of the burning crashed transport vehicle.

They examine the bodies since she has enough light to see them. The sight of mangled bodies and the smell of blood slightly put Red Hood off as she had never seen this amount of carnage against the Reptures. She continued searching until she came across the intact body of an armoured soldier and noticed that their helmet lens was still glowing even though the other's lens wasn't, curiosity took control, so she kneeled to the soldier and placed her two fingers on the armour soldier's neck and was shocked to know that this one was alive.

Moments later Jaune's POV:

I open my eyes to see an open grass field with no signs of war or destruction, I continue to look around till I notice a cabin that was built on a hill and recognize it was my family home. Before I could run for it I felt the world around me shake as a strange voice called out for me to wake up, the voice grew louder as the ground began to shake more violently before everything went dark.

I slowly opened my eyes again only to see a blurred red figure, as my vision focused properly I was greeted by someone who looked like they don't belong in our world, her outfit was very exposing and didn't have any form of protection and her chest looked like it could pop out at any given moment and her looks were beyond beautiful than any women on sera or those adult magazines but what stuck out was her metallic horns...Thank god I wore a helmet.

???: "Pheew, I thought you would never wake up there. I am surprised, you are quite light with that gear of yours."

"