3: 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨

Khadijah Harmon's day started with a blunt in her mouth, and she had a feeling it was going to end that way. Her mom was currently out with some friends getting cocktails, so she had the whole house to herself. She was on a group FaceTime with her friends on her iPad while they were all doing their separate activities.

"Y'all want me to bring some bottles too or just my edibles?" Tahza asked.

"Bring both, let's just make it a sleepover," Keion spoke up, pulling his car by the drive-thru.

"Key, what's yo fatass ordering now?" Khadijah asked as she heard her friend scoff.

"Chick-fil-A, and since you wanna be funny, that's why yo' dusty ass ain't gettin' shit," Key snapped as Khadijah gasped.

"Key Key, get me a spicy chicken sandwich!" She called. Keion smacked his lips, ordering his food, and then reluctantly ordering an extra spicy chicken sandwich.

"So, Dijah, did yo man write back yet?" Indyana asked as the teenager rolled her eyes, picking up the letter Rashaad wrote back to her, her fingers tracing over the navy blue ink.

"Y'all, oh em gee, he is not my man...well, nevermind, I guess he is," She responded.

She began to read the letter, her friends listening intently. Keion even parked his car and ate his sandwich as he listened.

"Keion Santiago Wythers, if you eatin' my fuckin' sandwich-" Keion smacked his lips and groaned, rolling his neck and making a stank face at his friend.

"Girlll-a, ain't nobody eatin' yo damn food, shit," He muttered as Khadijah rolled her eyes and continued to read the letter to the end.

"Damn, he write like he sexy, like shortyyyyy? Like whaaaat?" Tahza quipped, making you snort.

"Swear to god, I wonder when imma find out what he looks like. The next thing with soulmates is that the person can interrupt your music to play a song that gives you insight into who they ar-"

Suddenly the Jhené Aiko playing from her TV abruptly switched to Overtime by Baby Smoove blasting from the speakers, making her scream and jump from shock.

"My bitch real bad, she a 10 and some, VVS and Diors, gimme coochie and gums, one in the head, ain't a hunnid round, that's a one-on-one,"

Khadijah scrambled across her bed to grab the remote and turn down the music.

"The fuck?!" Khadijah screamed, placing her hands on her hip as she looked at her friends, just as shaken as her.

"Looks like he's a huge fan of Baby Smoove, send him the last song you listened to," Indyana suggested as Khadijah grabbed her phone, and went to Apple Music.

She looked at her recently listened and tapped the three dots by The Beach by Giveon, which was the last song she listened to.

She scrolled down and found a new option, one that read 'send to soulmate', and hit the button, and smiled to herself cunningly, imagining how she killed his vibe lowkey, giggling to herself.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Rashaad, who was currently bobbing his head to Slider by NBA Youngboy, shaking his dreds even wilder as he was nearing the best part of the song.