Part 1: Finally an interesting mission!

"Can't we finally get a fun job?! I mean, capture Donnan Devser for the crime of stealing an old fart's wallet?! We're meant to fight dragons, not going after some weirdo who stole a wallet!" whined Scorpio whilst glaring at the request board. "Scorpio, there are literally like, ten different requests you can do." yawned Aquarius, using the same bored tone he had ever since the interesting quests somehow stopped coming in. Libra looked up at at the two boys and raised her eye brows. Scorpio's half black half white hair was tousled, his dark eyes irritated, and his long tan coat crumpled. Aquarius looked as if he just got out of bed, blue hair all over the place, his armor off, with such a bored expression, Libra just gaped at the two. " Guys get organized! You two look a mess!" she reprimanded them. "Why thank you Boss, Such a nice compliment to make up such a nice morning!" Aquarius said rolling his eyes. " I AM NOT the Boss!". Leaving the three, Pisces walked up to the request board, and looked at one of the requests and with a small smirk said, " Scorpio, I think this one is by far the the most intere-sting!"  " Ha ha, very funny Pisces" he sighed, before adding, " So, what is it about?" by now Libra and Aquarius had stopped arguing and had joined the other two at the notice board. The piece of paper read: WANTED! Two Ice spirits for the capture of FIFTEEN young ladies. REWARD: 600,000 gelts  Warning! The two spirits are hard too find, for they pretend they are innocent young men and take a girl for a walk and then freeze them. "Hm, this seems like a mission for Scorpio and Virgo!" Libra announced. " But why us?" Virgo asked her, appearing by her side. " Because you can use your "Cute Girl charm" and when one of the Ice guys takes you on a walk you let him freeze you and he will take you to wherever the other girls are, Scorpio will follow, and then, using his Desert Magic he can unfreeze you all and then together you can fight the two creeps, which means, Virgo you need to wear your cutest clothes, and Aries needs to do your hair." Virgo blushes and stutters "D-do we really need to put so much effort into my look?" Scorpio stared at Libra and said "How in the world do you always come up with plans in the next five seconds?!" She blushes, and then Aries suddenly barges through the door, almost trampling Taurus who was standing right in her way. " Whoops, sorry Taurus!" Aries called, her gray-ish hair flying. " Why in such a hurry Aries? Plus your expression is pretty sheepish!" "Spare me your jokes Pisces, I have a stylist mission, and sorry again Taurus!" she said coming to a halt next to Virgo. " Oh Aries I sense you have some feelings for dear old Taurus!" Cancer said with a grin. "Go back to your books, Mr. Imaginative, and don't let your imagination run wild again!" Aries snapped at him but everyone could see she was blushing. Cancer just have her another smirk and went to help Taurus finally get up. Libra and Scorpio went off to locate the places were the Ice spirits usually went, and Aries got to work with Virgo. When the evening came, everyone came to the main meeting room, and Aquarius had actually cleaned himself up. Why? Because he had a secret crush on Virgo for as long as he could remember, even though only a few hours ago he looked very un- flattering, when Virgo looked cute he looked cute. As for Virgo, Aries pulled out all stops. She was wearing a short white skirt, a small pink top with lace and puff sleeves. Her pink hair was tied with a purple ribbon, and she had cute little sandals on her feet. Aquarius fainted. Taurus had to carry him back inside, followed by an anxious Virgo, who thought that it was all her fault, but Libra dragged her away, and then she and Scorpio went off down the path to one of the bars the spirits could be in, followed by wishes of good luck from the rest.

                                                                                NEXT TIME...

Scorpio's and Virgo's mission is rolling, and the two find an unexpected person on the way...