ride~

A loud scream can be heard by the whole house. "Bang Christoper Chan come here!" Said han. With that chan walked to his father that currently standing near the door as han was about to go to work. "Hand over your car key, phone, my credit card and the laptop. I will give it back when i feel like you deserve it" han said with a serious tone.

"Fine.." Chan said. he don't dare to argue back with his father.

Skip
(In school)

The bell has ring. All of the student could'nt wait to go home no exception to Chan. He was right now walk thought the hallway with his two friend.

"No way your father did that" changbin said almost shocked. He know chan father was strict but not that strict. Seizing things because of grade is crazy.

"You wanna ride with us? We could drop you off before we go to our date." Offer I.n as he's smiles to Chan.

"Nahh, i don't wanna be the the thirdwheeler and see you two be lovely dovely with each other" said chan. "You sure bro?" Said changbin as he want to convince Chan to join him. Ofc he didn't want his best friend walk in a hot day.

"Yeah, i'm sure no worries okay?" Said chan with a smile. Chan is actually not a cold person. At least only for his special One.

"Fine if you say so. But i will take you tommorow morning okay, no objection" said changbin. "Yeah, see you tommorow then." With that chan leave.

Chan walked away from school. But his step is stoped by the sound of a car horn. "Need a ride?" Offer one and only chan dear rival.

"Save it kim, i don't need your help"
Said chan with a cold tone. "Tch, what a cold boy i was kindly offer to help you but i get this treatment, no wonder my grade higher than you."
"OOOH! I see it you think you are better than me huh! YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG. You are useless without your grade. oH My gOD, EveRy BodY lOVe mE, i'M sO cOol. they don't they just using you no one fucking love you bitch. So get that in your fucking head you are no better than me." Chan said with a furious tone. Seungmin only silent this whole time, listen to every chan words.

"Jeez fine." With that the car leave. It's a lie that seungmin is not hurt by chan words but he only keep silent as he didn't want to increase the fight. To be honest he didn't really want to be chan enemy but chan ego made him to.

Right now Chan stoped at a shop. He want to buy some drink as he is was thirsty. As he was looking at the menu. He heard a unsual loud voice coming from the street.

Brakk!!