MOUSE

{14}

{14}

As Y/n was sitting in her bedroom packing her stuff, a small squeak caught her attention. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized the source of the sound – a tiny mouse scurrying across the floor.

Instinctively, she jumped up onto the nearest piece of furniture, her eyes fixed on the mouse's every movement. She had never been particularly fond of rodents, and the sight of this tiny creature sent a shiver down her spine.

She stood frozen in fear as a tiny mouse scurried across the room. Her heart raced, and she let out an involuntary scream.

Taehyung who just entered in the room was baffled as Y/n suddenly clutched onto him.

He wasn't exactly her first choice, but in a moment of panic, instincts took over, and she clung onto him tightly.

Taehyung- Y/n, what's wrong?

He asked, surprised by the sudden weight on his shoulder.

Y/n-A mouse! There's a mouse.

She whimpered, burying her face in Taehyung's chest.

Y/n- Please, save me!

Taehyung- Poor Y/n, who knew you were so scared of little mice?

He teased, his voice dripping with sarcasm. She shot him a glare, her face flushed with embarrassment.

Y/n- It's not funny, Taehyung. Mouse just... creep me out, okay?

Taehyung- Come on, Y/n. It's just a mouse. You're stronger than that.

She peeked out from behind her hands, her eyes wide with fear.

Y/n- You promise? It won't bite me.

He nodded, giving her a reassuring smile.

Taehyung- I promise. I'll take care of it.

He grabbed a nearby broom and started to calmly guide the mouse towards the open door. As the mouse scurried outside, she let out a sigh of relief.