Chapter 22 |Fuck|

A few days later...

In these past few days, Y/n and Jimin had become close. They both used to spend time together. And she had become close to Daniel now, after a million attempts by Daniel, Y/n had become friend with him.

And Jiwon now spent more time outside. When her parents asked her, she replied that she was with her friends. She didn't tell who her friends, where they belonged to.

~~~~

At night...

Right now, everyone is sitting in the lounge, except Jiwon. Mr Park and Jimin are talking about some business and Mrs Park is watching a talk show on the big LCD while Y/n is making coffee in the kitchen because now it's winter.

At the same time, the sound of heels is heard. Which catches the attention of all three of them. They see Jiwon coming down from the stairs, wearing a black leather jacket over a party dress.

She was all dressed up, her makeup was also done

She was all dressed up, her makeup was also done. Of course, she would go to the club. "Where are you going?" Mr Park asked. "Going to the club with my friends." She replied. "Why?" asked Mrs Park. "Mom, why do we go to the club? After all, we go to the club to have fun, don't we?" She said.

"But son, it is getting colder and you are going in such a short dress. You will catch cold." Her dad said, pointing to her dress. Jiwon looked at her dress and said. "Don't worry, I will be back soon. Ok, I'm going now, bye." She said while going outside.

"Don't you both think she's going out more? Every time I see her she is either going somewhere or coming from somewhere." Jimin said, he was also a member of this house, he had also seen changes in his sister. "No, there is no such thing. Maybe she has made some new friends, that's why." said Mrs Park.

"Look mom, I feel something wrong." Jimin said. "Shut up, Jimin, I'm having the negative thoughts because of you. Please don't talk like that, she's my daughter, I know she won't do anything wrong." Mrs Park said, shaking off her thoughts.

Just then Y/n brought a tray of coffee. It had four cups. She placed the tray on the table. Everyone drank coffee and complimented her. While Jimin gave her a mischievous wink at which she blushed.

He loved her blushing face.

~~~~
Time skip.
In the club.

The smell of alcohol permeated the entire club. The sound of music was coming from all over the club, disco lights were shining. And she was sitting drunk on the VIP side. Her head was leaning back on the couch.

She was about to close her eyes when someone came and sat next to her. She turned her head and looked at him.

"Taehyung, you came." she said, her voice clearly showing how drunk she was. "I waited for you but you did not come, so I drank all the wine myself." She said. "You know how strong this wine is." Taehyung looked at the wine bottle which was completely empty.