c 95

Chapter 95 Horse Training (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

May 14th, sunny. 21°

Everyone moved all the supplies on the yacht into the containers. It is impossible to throw away the seafood in the freezer because you have to prepare it before leaving, so you can eat the seafood in the freezer first.

There are ten rollers in the container. Five on one side.

At the top was a tent where everyone slept. Three holes were opened at one end of the container with a hammer, two ropes on each side and one in the middle.

The hemp rope twisted from flax is four centimeters thick and five meters long. The middle shoulder area was padded with thick cotton by Wen's mother. This way, it would not cause wear on the body. Otherwise, the container would be so heavy that the skin would be damaged in a short while.

Father Wen, Zhong Weixing and others had done so much harm to the flax field that they were almost bald.

The one in the middle pulling the container is the maroon horse in the space. Cheng Xiyan specially made a saddle and wrapped the rope in front of the horse's belly.

Mother Wen also sewed thick cotton on the rope around the belly so that it would not be rubbed. After all, it was now the main force.

In recent days, Wen's mother and Zhang Li collected the fresh water and put it in buckets to take away. What if there is no water to drink along the way? These are life-saving things. There is water in the container, and it is warm and easy to fill again.

On the left is Zhong Weixing, the Great Secretary of Tenghai, and on the right is Cheng Xiyan, Mo Fang and Mo Yuan.

Others followed, changing handles from time to time, or taking a break.

Depart for Luocheng.

Warmth lets them go ahead and she wants to go to the toilet. Of course Cheng Xiyan knew that she was going to collect the yacht, so he summoned everyone and set off.

"Let's wait for Nuannuan." Zhang Li had a basket on her arm, and she could put whatever food she encountered along the way in the basket.

Mother Wen definitely couldn't let her eldest sister wait. Her daughter had gone to collect the yacht. "No need to wait, she is accompanied by Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai Kio. If nothing happens, let's go."

After the two of them left, Nuan Nuan turned around and sat near the yacht, waiting for them to go far away.

Are containers heavy? Heavy, extremely heavy. Even with a horse to help, it was extremely heavy.

A horse can pull almost 700 kilograms.

A small container weighs 500 kilograms, plus the materials inside, and there are no roads. There are bushes all the way, so it is particularly difficult to walk.

What to do? I can only drag him away. What else to do? Nor can the container be put into the space in front of everyone.

Nuan Nuan followed and saw so many people struggling to pull the container. It's useless for Nuan Nuan to help because her strength is too weak.

Everyone walked and walked until it got dark in the afternoon. How far could they go for five kilometers?

Chapter 95 Horse Training (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Slow down, it's better than starving to death without supplies.