The messy spl. agents

The atmosphere in deolali is bit heated up these days. Karan shergill and monami mahajan are handling parakram SAF.

Siddharth ganju and sanjana dubey are handling the one in Bundelkhand and koel and faizi.....
They are handling themselves and all the rest.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"
*birds fly awayyy from the scream*

Monami: Cadet Madhwi! You're doing it wrong! Phirse karo.

Madhwi pulls up the 20 pounds dumbel. No.. She tries to but fails. And dumbell falls down almost on her foot.

Madhwi: ouwwwwww.. Aaaaa... I'm sorry mam. Mujhse nahi hoga.

Monami rolls her eyes.

Monami: aise banogi commando?! Cader ronit. Forward.

Ronit moves ahead and gives it a try. After sometime... All of them are lying on the floor and panting. And spl. Agent Monami mahajan is standing in the middle with folded arms and rolling her eyes looking at the mess they are.

Monami *to herself* : hah... Waise utha to tu bhi nahi paati thi monami..
"Get up everyone!" Monami orders.

Another cadet: mam please ab ruk jaae kya? Aisa lag raha hai... Ki... Ki... Jo khaya hai...sab.... *gags*

Monami turns her head away in disgust and others sigh.

"Tujhse kaha tha thoda kam khaaya kar, kisne kaha tha thoosne ko?" Some other cadet says.

"Ae jaa naaa... Apna kaam kar"
"Abey tu jaa naa... Paytu kahi ka"
"Aee kya bola!"
"Paytuuu... Paytuu bola tujhee...samjha-

Monami: Stoppp!!

Everyone goes silent.

Monami: na trainer ka lihaaz hai na jagah ka. And all of you, let me remind you once again... Drills se pehle koi overeat nahi karega... Warna sabka pre-drill breakfast band.

Everyone: huh!!?

Monami: yes! Now get up all of you!

Everyone starts getting up when ustaad ji arrives.
He salutes monami and then turn to the cadets.

Ustaad ji: sab ke sab seedhe khade ho jaao... Karan sirji aarahe hain.

Monami also goes and stands next to ustaad ji.

Karan walks in the drill area and everyone wishes "Sir!!"
Monami salutes too and karan nods with a formal smile which monami hates.

Karan: everything going good?

Monami: sir!

Karan: good! Koi namoona kuch harkat to nahi kar raha.

Monami: Nahi aur agar karega bhi to sudhaar dungi. *whisper* aapse he seekha hai.

Karan looks towards the cadet and then back at monami.

Karan: Hmm... To chalo... Dekhte hain kitna seekha aap sabne.

Monami raises a brow and karan smirks.

Karan: Everyone will be ready in an hour. Hum kahi... Jaa rahe hain.

Monami kept looking at karan for answer as her confusion kept increasing but she knows he's planning something when he smirks this way.

Karan: Am i clear?!

Everyone: YESS SIRR!!

They are scared because *karan sir hain to kuch bhi ho sakta* 😂

Karan nods.