Chapter One

Green sat in his house, thinking to himself. How long has it been since Red went onto Mount Silver?
He got up to eat breakfast, but stopped when he heard the doorbell ring.
"Its unlocked!" He shouted as he made his cereal. Green walked back into the living room with the bowl in his hands, only for it to drop when he saw Red, "R-Red?" Red, in response, just stared at him, "Why are you here?" Green was truly and honestly surprised. He had stopped bringing supplies to Red after a year of him being on the mountain, and he had thought Red had died.
".. No reason..." Red responded.
Typically Red, not much of a talker..
"When did you come down?" Green inquired, I just need to know.. If he's been down for a month or two.. And he never visited me.. Stop thinking that! Okay, you thought he had died, but he's here... Just stop thinking, Green!
"... Today..." Red whispered.
Today? Seriously? Am I the first person he's visited, then?
"Have you gone to tell your mom?" All he got was a head shake 'no' from Red.
"You should go tell her, you know. I think she would be happy to know you're finally down."
Red said nothing in response, he just stared at the ground. Green waited incase he wanted to say something, but he didn't.
"Well... If you aren't gonna visit her wanna crash at my place for awhile?" The brown-haired boy offered.
Red's head jolted up and nodded yes, "Alright, then, Red. You get the couch." He gestured towards his leather couch, "It's a bit worn down, buut I think it'll work."
All Red did was nod in response, "And also, bathroom's down the hall, to your right. My bedroom is across from the bathroom, with the towel closet at the end of the hall. Kitchen's.. Well you can probably see it from here." He told the raven-haired boy the layout of his house, "And a small rule... Don't go in my room, got it?"
Red, again, just nodded.
Not talkative... Man I remember the days when he was... Things were much better back then...
"Alright well, I gotta go run to the gym. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, please. I don't want to buy another house."
And with that, Green walked out, heading for Viridian gym.