Chapter Two

Green went back home from the gym, to hear the water from the shower running, I wonder if he has any clothes to wear.. Or if he's just gonna wear the same pair..
His question was answered five minutes later and Red came out of the bathroom, dressed in some of Green's pajamas, "You. Went. In. My. Room. I told you specifically not to do that." He was a bit upset, as he had some stuff in there he'd rather no one else knew about.
Red stayed silent for a few minutes, staring at the ground, "I had nothing.." Was his response, and Green could barely hear it.
"Tomorrow we're going shopping." He voluntold Red, "Now get some sleep... There are blankets in the towel closet if you need them."
Red nodded.
Green went off to shower and change into his pajamas. When he got out of the shower, he faintly heard Red snoring in the living room.
Guess he's asleep... That didn't take him long.
He went to his room and laid down on his bed, I'm really glad Red's back... I thought he would've died by now, but guess not...
He fell asleep after a couple of minutes, a smile on his face.
When he awoke, Red was already eating breakfast in the kitchen. Green didn't usually eat breakfast, so he just sat down in front of Red, "Whatcha eatin'?" He asked.
"..." Red pointed towards his bowl of Frosted Flakes.
"Oooh Frosted Flakes. I bought those for when I do eat." He replied, "They aren't the best cereal, but for me it'll do."
Red nodded in agreement. He hadn't had any cereal recently, but he could tell. There wasn't much on the plain old box, so the cereal wasn't popular either. Kids like cereal with lots of colours and fun entertaining stuff on it, so when they get older, that's the cereal they eat instead of the healthy kind. Frosted Flakes probably weren't gonna stay in business much longer at this rate.
Green got up to make a bowl of cereal. When he went to sit back down, he tripped over Red's Pikachu, spilling milk and cereal everywhere, "Dammit, Pikachu!" He shouted. Pikachu, in response, went, "PikaPika!" And licked the milk and cereal up.
"At least you helped clean it up... I can thank you for that.." He petted Pika's head before getting up to make another bowl of cereal.
Green sat down and quickly ate, he had to get to the gym, "I have to be at the gym in 30 minutes, but I get to come home early. Let's play a board game or something when I get back, 'kay?" He said as he put his bowl in the sink.
Red nodded, and put his bowl in the sink.
"And this time, do not go in my room."
And with that, Green got ready and then left for Viridian Gym.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Sorrrryyy for being gone, guys! I had a HUGE move from California to Georgia, so I couldnt write as much.