☆*: .。. ⌈Chap.3⌋ .。.:*☆

⌈♪2ND PERSON POV♪⌋

Takemichi, one of the members of the Tokyo Manji Gang, was caught off guard as Mikey, one of the leaders of the gang, started walking towards him with an intimidating stride. Takemichi quickly backed away, his heart racing with fear, but in his haste, he tripped and landed on his butt. His eyes widened in terror as he saw Mikey's approach, and he knew that he was in trouble.

Just as Mikey was about to reach Takemichi, Y/n, another member of the gang, stepped in between them, creating a physical barrier. With a fierce determination in her eyes and rigid body language, Y/n made it clear that she was not going to let anyone hurt Takemichi. Her stance was strong and unwavering, and she seemed ready to do whatever it took to protect Takemichi from harm.

Y/n's knuckles turned white as she balled her hands into fists, her gaze fixed on Mikey's figure. Her jaw was set tight, and her muscles were tense, ready to spring into action at any moment. Despite the anger burning inside her, Y/n remained silent, her eyes piercing and unwavering.

As Mikey walked along the path towards them, his eyes caught sight of Y/n and he came to an abrupt stop. His piercing black eyes were fixed on her, with a deep interest that was impossible to ignore. The way he looked at her conveyed a sense of curiosity as if he was trying to understand something about her. Mikey's intense gaze lingered on Y/n for a few moments, as if he was lost in thought, and then he finally broke the silence with a simple "Hello..." addressed to Y/n.

However, Y/n didn't say anything back to Mikey. Takemichi, who was nervously glancing at both Y/n and Mikey, could sense that something was brewing between the two of them. He could feel the tension in the air, and he knew that this encounter could easily turn into a violent confrontation if things weren't handled carefully.

Mikey's face had a look of surprise and confusion as he tried to understand why Y/n was blocking his path. He was known for his strong and aggressive personality, but he was taken aback by Y/n's fierce determination and the way she was staring him down. He realized that he had never seen anyone stand up to him like this before, and he was intrigued by Y/n's bravery.

Takemichi watched the scene unfold with a mixture of fear and awe. He had always admired Mikey's leadership skills and his ability to command respect from the other gang members. But seeing Y/n standing up to Mikey like this made him realize that there was more to being a leader than just being strong. Y/n's fearless attitude and her willingness to protect her fellow gang members showed him what true leadership was all about.

In the end, Mikey backed off and walked away without saying another word. Y/n remained in her position for a few more moments, making sure that Mikey was gone before she finally relaxed and turned to Takemichi. She gave him a reassuring smile, letting him know that he was safe now. Takemichi felt a surge of gratitude towards Y/n, and he knew that he owed her his life.

<><><><<<><><><><><><><><><><><

Words counted: 559
Time: 2:39 am
Date: 1/21/2024