Why WER was changed《rewritten《 extra

You can re read the story, to understand the plot scenes of the story, as well as the writer《TawnyLady《. But for most of you didn't know is. This story was rewritten, for a better version on how it was.

The Sneed Family 《 original version vs the rewrite《
The first version, was showing Maddox as King, a father to triplets, and a eldest son.
A tragic event took place his son Nolan death.

I realized I killed this character to soon, causing his father and mother to have great sadness of losing a child.

《The rewrite《
So I decided for the rewrite, to change that plot, and make Nolan still alive, but missing in a another dimension, is not mentioned a lot after that. This time in the rewritten story Nolan is the first born son, then Xavion, then the twin sisters, then baby Tashee. All together Vachelle and Maddox has five children.

But one day he will make a comeback to see his family again.

Brightwell Kingdom 《original vs rewrite《

King Harold was not supposed to be the one to find the strange flower that glowed, in exploded in the Air. It was originally his great great great great grandfather who discovered it.

King Harold originally had three sons alongside his niece he adpoted as his on daughter. Dallas was the oldest, then Brayton the middle child, then the youngest Gage, Then Shanty.

《The rewrite version I had made《

Dallas is no longer existed, because he was created out of nowhere. I didn't know what else to do with him. Or give him his own personality, instead being the big brother of the hero of the story. So I decided not to add him In the storyline.

Leaving Brayton as the eldest, Shanty being the middle, in Gage the youngest.

As you had read the story, you may not have notice the changes that we're made, or perhaps you have.

The reason why I changed everything, this way, because I had only a little time to create the story. I wanted to complete the story before next year.

I understand most people on wattpad love reading Completed stories. So I made sure I did.

The title of the older version was called Whimsical Enigma, I changed it to by adding Realm. Because theirs a lot happing in this planet《 fictional world story 《.

I decided not focus on romance, because I believe people won't care for the plot anymore. And just start shipping the characters around like crazy.

I do want to develop a fan base, but a crazy fandom like Mha.
I'm going to give up on my idea, I plan to create something amazing out of it. Real soon I'm my life time.

Thank for reading this message,

Sincerely by Author Tawny Lady.