O N E

"Well well well, what do we have here."

Vienna looked over to see a pirate looking at her, "it seems like we have a boat that doesn't actually sail here," she told him in a smart ass tone.

The pirate just looked at her with an amused look on his face. "You have a sense of humor I see, but I was talking about you sweetheart."

"Sweetheart?" Vienna questioned with an eye roll, "didn't think someone from the isle would call anyone sweetheart."

"You're right," the pirate agreed with a smirk, "Princess is probably more your style."

"I'm not a princess," Vienna told him with a glare, "and if you call me that again I'll rip your throat out and hang it as the flag on your ship."

"You're a feisty one," the pirate stated, amused by this, "but what brings you to the isle?"

"What do you mean?" Vienna asked deciding it was better to play dumb.

"I know you are from Auradon," the pirate told her as he used his hook to lift up a ruffle on her shirt, "this clothing is too nice for someone from the Isle."

"So what if I am from Auradon?" Vienna questioned not seeing his point.

The pirate just laughed, "you are useful to me. I'm sure whatever prince or princess your parents are is missing you so much. I can use you as leverage."

"Hate to break it to ya hook hand, why are you carrying around a hook actually?" Vienna got a little distracted for a second, "never mind I don't care, as I was saying. My parent is not a prince nor does he not know where I am."

"What do you mean by that?" The pirate asked curiously with a raised brow.

"That's not- who are you anyway?" Vienna asked to change the subject. She doesn't really want to disclose that she was banished to the Isle.

"How rude of me not to introduce myself, the names Harry Hook," the pirate said with a bit of a bow, "who are you Princess?"

"Hook?" Vienna asked as she made a face of realization, "and again I am not a princess. Not everyone from Auradon is royalty."

"If you're not a princess, who are you?" Harry asked, growing a bit annoyed that she kept avoiding the question, "you already are trapped here, might as well tell me."

"Trapped? I don't feel trapped," Vienna told him as she tilted her head. Harry just motioned to the other pirates now surrounding them. "Shit," she muttered before quickly stealing the sword from Harry's side.

The pirates went to attack after they saw this. Vienna did good about fending them off for the most part. She was outnumbered so the odds were not in her favor. Luckily she learned a little sword fighting from her dad so she could stall the inevitable. After a few minutes she backed up only to slip on water, falling to her butt. Instantly she had about 20 swords surrounding her as Harry took his sword back before grabbing her arm and pulling her up.

"I'll deal with her, someone go inform the captain we have a little visitor," Harry told the pirates before dragging Vienna off.

~~~

Harry had dragged Vienna off to the cells of the ship. As she stood in the cell, the male pirate looked at her through the bars, "are you going to tell me who you are and why you're on the Isle?"

"If you really must know, I was banished here because apparently no one in Auradon has a sense of humor," Vienna told him, still avoiding telling him that she is related to his fathers greatest enemy.

"You expect me to believe they just banished you here?" Harry asked, not believing her.

"They did!" Vienna said in defense, "all I did was use Maleficent's scepter to make people fall asleep and they freaked out."

"You're meaning to tell me that you stole Maleficent's scepter and used it to do a sleep curse?" Harry questioned, not sure what he thought about this, "you really expect me to believe such a lie."

"It's really not a lie," Vienna told him with a shrug, "but I guess I can't convince you of the truth so why bother trying?"

"Why-"

"What's going on in here Harry?" Harry was cut off by a female pirate with blue hair as she walked into the room. She immediately spotted Vienna in the cell.

"You see Uma, she is from-"

"Auradon," Uma cut Harry off again causing him to groan in annoyance. She shoot him a look for that. "What is she doing to the Isle of the lost."

"She claims sh-"

"I was banished here for what they call 'villainous acts'," Vienna tells her, cutting off Harry.

"Why would they banish you here?" Uma questioned, unsure if she should believe the stranger, "wouldn't they just give you a slap on the wrists and call it a day."

"Well I never said this was my first offense," Vienna stated with a shrug, "Auradon is just full of snotty people who don't understand fun."

Uma smiled at this, "I like her."

"You can't believe her," Harry stated, still not believing her. There was just something about her that he didn't trust.

"How else would she get here?" Uma questioned, looking at her first mate for a second before looking back at the girl, "who are you anyway?"

"Who are you?" Vienna asked ignoring Uma's question, realizing she only got her first name from Harry and not her parent, "like who's your parent."

"I believe I asked first," Uma told her crossing her arms, "so tell me, who are you?"

"Right uh," Vienna weighed the options. She really didn't want to tell the son of her fathers enemy who she was but sooner or later they were going to find out anyway. She decided to say fuck it and see what would happen, "I'm Vienna Pan."

"Pan?" Harry asked as he shot up. He instantly realized what the off feeling he was having about her was. She was related to his father's greatest enemy, "Well this is going to be fun."