✭ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✭

The sound of a bustling city in the background and the sound of the train's wheel screeching while it came to a stop

"We have arrived to Shibuya, please take a leave through the exit for your next destination."

The voice of the operator woke a certain woman, she fluttered her eyes open along with a soft yawn, she blinked revealing her beautiful (e/c) iris as she trying to process around her. Oh right, she's here to have a little holiday from Wales. The woman stands up from where she seated in the train as she stretch her back from sitting on it for couple of hours on her way to Shibuya. She grab her briefcase that was placed near her feet and she was lucky that no one take her briefcase while she was dozing off.

She walk through the exit to the outside and it was quite a people on their way to the train. Her dyed blonde (h/l) hair swaying to the passing wind with her (f/c) jacket that was hanging on her shoulders. The sky was overcast during the evening.

She takes a breath of the place, a chilly air and a smell of smoke- huh

(⨀_⨀)...

She turned her head to her left to that horrible smell as she pinched her nose, she saw a man with a scar on his side of his face, with black and blonde streaks mullet hair, he's wearing a fancy clothes. 'He looks old but young at the same time..what the hell' the latter thought without noticing that she's been staring at that man for a long minute because she got the man notice her gaze at him for a long time as he turn his head towards her.

"Can I help you miss?" The man spoke, making the woman's regain her conscious of her action. "Oh! Sorry..for staring." She apologized to him for her weird action as she turn her gaze somewhere else, her face shows a straight face but she actually felt awkward for her actions in the inside. Meanwhile the man was quite surprised that she can speak Japanese fluently but she wore clothes that was foreign here, he shake his head and focus on waiting for the next train but he hear the woman spoke.

"I advice you to smoke regularly, it will make your own health in a problem in the future if you keep smoking everyday mister." He narrowed his eyes and turned around "I'm sorry but it's my choi- " as he about to speak to the girl, he was met with nothing, he sweat drop a little with a confuse expression. "Eh that's weird....whatever." He shove aside the sudden disappearance of the girl when the train arrive.

From far away from the train station, the latter walk through the crowd. She did advice that man for no reason at all, after all smoking is bad for your health aren't it? The clouds of the overcast sky move away, revealing the bright sun that shone to the city. The girl looks to the sky as she cover the sunlight that hit her face with a squinted eyes before adjusting to the light.

This is where she start living her witch life to a new place, away from the chase of the wicked witch of the waste.

                ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

(Thanks for reading my first ever chapter and story as it was prologue) ╥﹏╥Vinnrex

Vinnrex