Nathaniel pt. 2

IM JUST KIDDING I'M NOT THAT MEAN-

His face began to twist with anger as you realized how that sounded.

"I meant yes? Kind of?" You squeaked.

"How do I 'kind of' have a chance." He growled, getting angrier by the second.

You delicately stroked his cheek with your soft palm, and he seems to relax at your touch.

"Because," You began as his curiosity grew. "The boy that I love..."

"Yeeeeees..?" His temper was slowly roaring back as you took your sweet time, hoping to be saved by Paris's favorite couple.

"Isn't you, Evilistrator." You whispered. "I'm in love with Nathaniel. And I miss him dearly."

His expression alone told you enough, confusion, anger and excitement were drifting around in his brain, and he couldn't decide which one to choose.

"Y/n, I-"

"Evilistrator!" A female voice barked from afar. "Get away from Y/n!"

His head snapped in the direction of the sound to see a blur of red and black shooting toward him, with yoyo in hand. Ladybug wrapped her yoyo around his pen, breaking it instantly. A gentle butterfly emerged from her yoyo and the once fearsome Evilistrator was now replaced by your crush, Nathaniel. Ladybug quickly said her goodbyes, and opened up her yoyo to call a certain black cat.

"Nathaniel?" You cautiously stumbled forwards as he met your eyes, his filled with worry.

"Y/n, what happened? Why are you here?" His face was struck by a sudden guilt. "I was akumatized, wasnt I?"

You glanced down to his shoes, and nodded while keeping your gaze solely on his sneakers.

"D-do you remember anything?" You anxiously whispered with a part of you hoping he did.

"Not really. Just Ladybug and me being very angry." He explained as his eyebrows furrowed, clearly thinking back. "Why?"

Your face flushed immediately and you started to mumble some lie before he lifted your chin once again.

"Did you tell me something important?"

You shyly nodded again, this time keeping eye contact.

"Well if you told me once, you can do it again, right?"

You froze for a moment, thinking about all they ways this could end badly. But something in his eyes told you the right thing to do was tell him, so you did as his eyes melted all worries.

"Y-you love me?!" He gasped as a blush dusted his cheeks as well.

"I do." You said more confidently with a small smile plastered on your face.

He silently stared into your eyes, admiring the way they gleamed with hope and from the now rising sun. While he was enjoying this moment, he still hadn't given you an answer. Which of course made you (Made you want to jump off the roof) (Made you overthink what you just admitted)

Before you had a chance to speak, his lips crashed onto yours as a hand ran through your soft hair. Your eyes flew all the way open from shock before slowly fluttering shut as you leaned into the kiss. It was a good kiss, the right amount of carefulness with passion. He pulled away, leaving his hand in your h/c locks to admire your beauty once again.

"I love you too, y/n." He chuckled. "But we should probably get you home."

You sighed, knowing he was right. Your mom would surely beat you when you get home, but it was so worth it. You got up to walk home, and that's when you remembered. Rooftop.

"Hey Nath?" You called him as you peered over the edge of the building. "How do we get down?"