Streetdancing

Yooooo .... second update tonight.so yeh hope ya like it :D

~ Em

* * Sky POV * *

"Ugh I'm bored wanna ask the boys if they want to go to the park with us."

I ask Becca .Sara , becca and me are sitting in the living room but theres nothing on tv.

"Yeh okay then it looks nice outside."

She replies looking outside at the strangely really sunny weather for his time or year.

"Sara you okay with that? "

I ask Sara who is on her phone.

"Yep sure."

We outside and I knock on Nialls door. Harry answers (Yeeah Idk if I mentioned but Liam Louis Harry and Zayn are Nialls best friends and visiting Niall from England)

"Oh hi you guys okay?"

He says smiling

"Yeh umm I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to he park with us?"

just as I say this Niall comes to the door.

"Hi you guys."

He says from behind Harry , the rest of the boys are behind him.

"Hey."

I reply smiling.

"Yep um the girls were wondering if we wanted to go to the park with them."

Harry says to the rest of the boys.

"Sure."

They all reply at once.. creepy.

"Cool lets go then you guys ready?"

"Yeh."

They say at the same time AGAIN. I laugh to myself.

We arrive at the park andi run to he swings like a little kid and sit down on one swinging straight away. Sara runs to the one next to me and swings aswell.

"Thanks guys now I gotta go on the baby swings."

Becca says as she runs over and starts swinging on one of he baby swings. Me and Sara just burst ot laughing while she sits there swinging like a noob. ( I love that word noob nooob noooobbbb yep um soorry I swear im not normal)

The boys sit down next to us we talk for a bit and then play on the things like little kids.

"We should go get some ice cream."

I say.

"Okay I will stay here then."

Becca says.

"Okay then but you are going to be a loner haha."

"Oh well I will just listen to music."

"Okay see ya in like 20 minutes."

"Byee."

I can hear Rebecca putting her music on as we walk away.

After 5 minutes we get to the shop. I choose a magnum but the boys and Sara spend aggess.

"Come on guys Becca will be wondering where we are."

"Text her and say we will be a but longer then."

Zayn says trying to choose an ice lolly.

"Ugh fine then."

I text Becca saying that we will be about another 20 minutes. The boys choose thier ice creams 2 minutes after I send the text so we will be back in 10 minutes oh well Becca wont mind.

** Becca POV * *

I get a text from Sky saying that they will be about 20 minutes so I decide to get up and practise my streetdancing. I streetdance along to bangarang skrillex this is the song I have been doing a dance to. The song finishes but I replay it so I can practice again.

** Sky POV **

We arrive at the park a few minutes early and we all spot Becca .... shes streetdancing like really really well. wow I never knew she could do that.

The song finishes and she then sees us all standing there in amazement.

"Oh umm h-hey guys how long have you been there?"

Becca asks

"About 5 minutes."

I reply I can see her cringing but it was really good so why is she embarrassed.

"It was really really good though."

Harry says to her.

"Ohh uh thanks."

"I never knew you could dance that well and I have know you for like 4 years."

I say to her still amazed at how good it was.

"Same here. "

Sara says from beside me her ice cream melting all over her hands.

"Thanks I didn't hink I was really good at it so I never told anyone."

Becca replies smiling.

"That was brilliant. "

Lou says.

"Thanks."

We talk about it for a bit more eating our ice creams.